skeered uf seegullz

Old April 25th 09, 11:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

Default skeered uf seegullz

Heer is a pikshur of mine own meowmie tooday by da bay:

http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...d94cd73d904471

I dinna go beeclawz wunce she brotted me dere an da seegulls skeered
me. As yoo can see in da pikchur, she duz gnot seem to bee afrayd of
dem.

MeOwy, leff home alone.
Old April 25th 09, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

"MeOwy"
Heer is a pikshur of mine own meowmie tooday by da bay:

http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...d94cd73d904471

I dinna go beeclawz wunce she brotted me dere an da seegulls skeered
me. As yoo can see in da pikchur, she duz gnot seem to bee afrayd of
dem.

MeOwy, leff home alone.

No wurriez MeOwy, dem iz big burdz, but iffen yoo r skared uff dem, den yer
meowmie wuz rite tew let yoo stay hoam n not be skared. Me n Mimzy n Bob
can port over dere tew be wif yoo so yoo wont be ulone.
Hur wooks wike a nise laddee.
frend nosepoink
Mosey

Old April 25th 09, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

We ceed dat pikture and we wuden wantz no part of dem cee gullz eifther.
Willow not liking birdies at all.

"MeOwy"

Old April 26th 09, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 15:12:18 -0700 (PDT), MeOwy's nimble, little paws
typed:

Heer is a pikshur of mine own meowmie tooday by da bay:

http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...d94cd73d904471

I dinna go beeclawz wunce she brotted me dere an da seegulls skeered
me. As yoo can see in da pikchur, she duz gnot seem to bee afrayd of
dem.

MeOwy, leff home alone.

Duz yur meowmie kno ho to cuk seegull a la orange? Dat wood make up
for 'bandoning you to luk at boidz!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"Whereof one can not speak, thereof one must be silent"
Ludwig Wittgenstein,1889-1951

4/25/2009 10:54:04 PM
Old April 26th 09, 11:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cheryl P.[_2_]

MeOwy wrote:
Heer is a pikshur of mine own meowmie tooday by da bay:

http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...d94cd73d904471

I dinna go beeclawz wunce she brotted me dere an da seegulls skeered
me. As yoo can see in da pikchur, she duz gnot seem to bee afrayd of
dem.

MeOwy, leff home alone.

Sum seegulls kin be delt wif by a deturmined cat. Theer iz a hous bout
one street over thataway an round a cornur wat haz a cat anna catdoor.
Most houses heer duznt have catdoors, purrobly cuz thu wether iz kold so
offin. Enyway, thu ladyhoomin hoo lives theer camed home wun day an
found a seegull sittin onna buroo in hur bedroom. She thot thu cat
(furgotten thu cats' name, sorry) had cot thu seegull, brot it in thru
thu catdoor, and then thu seegull eggskaped intu thu bedrum. It wuz a
chalinge tu git it out agin, an she dint give thu seegull tu the cat.

Meomie haz seen rilly rilly big seegulls called gannets. She wunt take
enycat wif hur, she sez thu park duznt allow pets, an enyway a seegull
wif a 6-fut wingspan mite eet a cat!

Sam
Old April 26th 09, 07:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

http://groups.google.com/group/catzo...hread/fdd94cd7...

[...]

Fangyoo effurybuddy fur da yoosful gnooz.

Wessee...weeminders fur da meowmie:

Do gNOt put a catdoor in.
Weemove da buroo fwum mine pway woom.
Put woasteen pan on da stov wif wessipee fur seegul a lorange in it.
An an do gnot giff bwed to seeguls wen cat is in da carfingy.

MeOwy, kunserned cat.