OT - Good Golly Miss Molly, *WOW*

Old November 28th 10, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default OT - Good Golly Miss Molly, *WOW*

My granddaughter (I'm sure you remember my granddaughter when I was keeping
everyone up-to-date during her battle with Non-Hotchkins Lymphoma). She's
now very well, back to playing baseball, which she loves, and attending
college.

This is a picture of her almost two years ago right before they made a
definite diagnosis of cancer: http://www.possibleplaces.com/BrookeHosp.jpeg

Now, I of course have always thought she was gorgeous (and this is not just
MaMere looking at her through an infinity of love). Here she is at the
beach: http://www.possibleplaces.com/BrookeBeach.jpg. and this is a closer
shot of her face: http://www.possibleplaces.com/BrookeClose.jpg.

Then, just a little bit ago, she changed her hair color, this is her new
look:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/BrookeBlonde.jpg

I'm sorry, granddaughter or not, this young woman is *DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS*!!!

And I'll never forget how her recovery was eased a bit by all the nice,
beautiful cards and other gifts from all my friends here, from all over the
world. The nurses at the hospital thought she may have been some famous
celebrity. ; I owe you guys one - a big one!

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old November 28th 10, 06:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

She is gorgeous, but I don't understand why she wanted gray hair.

Joy

Old November 28th 10, 04:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
karla

"CatNipped" wrote in message
[...]

(snip)

Yeah she is. It's the eyes, it's all in the eyes. I remember I noticed
that about her mother too, she'll have to go some to beat her.

I like her new hair! (I'll bet it's fun for her to have enough hair to play
with.)

At 63, I'm still playing with mine and I started at 16. This month I'm ash
blonde. My natural color is dish water blonde so it's not a stretch, and I
don't have any gray yet.
Karla

Old November 28th 10, 04:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Oh, should have mentioned it's a wig (she's got a few of them from her chemo
therapy days) - she's trying different looks before doing it "permanently".
I think that was going for platinum blonde., but you're right, it does look
somewhat gray.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

"Joy" wrote in message
. ..

Old November 29th 10, 12:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
pat Chlebowski

Yes, she is a very beautiful young lady... Glad to hear she is doing
well....

Old November 29th 10, 12:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MLB[_2_]

CatNipped wrote:
[...]

She is beautiful. Sending purrs for her continued good health and
happiness. MLB

I'm a good slave (or Molly thinks so anyway) jofirey Cat anecdotes 2 February 13th 08 10:15 AM
Molly does it again. Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 10 January 7th 07 10:31 PM
[OT] By golly, we have a problem! Pat Cat anecdotes 4 July 29th 06 05:45 PM
Molly Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 6 June 14th 05 10:43 PM
Molly Day Four Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 12 November 4th 04 06:05 PM