This drives my "cool stuff meter" to 11.

Old November 29th 10, 02:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
CatNipped[_4_]

Default This drives my "cool stuff meter" to 11.

OMFG NOMEN!!!!!! Dear gawds I don't even think I should tell this to Ben, I
think he'd hunt you down and steal your ticket (singular - forget about me!
;) I *KNOW* you're walking on cloud nine- what's the air like up there?

Congrats, my friend, it couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

--
Hugs,

CatNipped

See the RPCA FAQ site, by Mark Edwards, at:
http://www.professional-geek.com/rpcablog/

Old November 30th 10, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

I didn't see the original message, but I have some idea how you feel. I am
a big fan of John Williamson, an Australian country/folk/humorous singer.
On my trip from California to Australia this September, I was able to attend
a concert of John's. It was also very exclusive and included dinner and the
chance to meet John and have my photo taken with him. I also got one with
both him and the woman he refers to as "my beloved Meg", who is an absolute
sweetheart.

I've been asked several times if that was the highlight of my trip to Oz.
Other than spending time with friends I've met on previous trips, it really
was.

Enjoy! (Not that you need to be told that)

--

Joy

A miracle is something that is impossible until it happens. - from "Kids
Rite the Darndest Things" by Art Linkletter