I'm new to the forums, hello everbody!

Old December 19th 13, 11:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey^ ..^=

Default I'm new to the forums, hello everbody!

"skylarbear"

Skylar is a orange medium-hair tabby cat who appeared on our porch one
day. We did not have any pets at the time so we let him in for food,
water, and a place to rest. He immediately took a liking to us so we
considered keeping him long term. We took him to the vet and found out
that he is a neutered male of about two years of age. Skylar has a very
warm and friendly personality, and likes to help us out anyway he can.
We've come here to share our experiences of Skylar with others and to
find stories of other cats.

-Skylar's Grandpa

--

skylarbear

Glad tu see yu heer, Skylar.
Yu'll lyke it heer. Heoweffurr yu tawk iz fyne wiff uz.

Meowmee yuzt tu teetsh foizt an sekund grayd skool,
so catchat kumz e-z tu hur.

Pit2oonya AKA Sweetee.
[I became Grand Pooh-Bah when Lovable Louise went to The Rainbow Bridge.
You'll hear about there now and then, sadly...]

Hi Skylar Bear and your Grandpa,
Welcome to our Community.
I have to agree with what Pi2nya said
We miss Loveaable Louise VERY much. And her human Uncle Serge also
You are a very lucky cat to have your grandpa take you in and love you give
you shelter and food yeUP
You are invited to my Christmas party at my big home.
I will sent one of my teleporters to transport you if you want to come.
Samwise and Lucy Lu are helping me decorate the big tree.
I was elected Vice Grand Pooh Bah, well, just because. I don't know why. but
I like the title.grins
Mosey
Vice Grand Pooh Bah