Happy July 4th, USA

Old July 4th 04, 02:55 AM
Cheryl

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", m. L. Briggs
artfully composed this message within
on 03 Jul 2004:

We
just got word that a Utah man who was captured was executed by the
captors.

Purrs for his soul and his family. I didn't hear about a Utah man.
The last one I heard about was an Ohio man. Or was the Utah man the
marine? I'm afraid to listen to the news anymore. Its just
horrifying.

--
Cheryl
Old July 4th 04, 04:09 AM
Marina

Happy 4th of July to all our friends on the other side of the pond.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old July 4th 04, 04:09 AM
Marina

Old July 4th 04, 06:12 AM
jmcquown

Melissa Houle wrote:
SNIP

We (that's the collective WE, even though there is only one "we" in
this household) thank you all from the bottom of our furry little
bellies (although my belly is shaved due to surgery, heheh).

Persia (owned by Jill)

I thank you too, although I'm only two weeks old, and don't even know
what MONTH it is. Mama might know but she hasn't mentioned anything.

TK (Tiny Kitten)

It's a holiday in which Hoomins set off VERY noisy bangers! I usually
spend it under my hoomin's bed. Nonetheless, thank you for the good
wishes.

Panther(who has weathered 16 Fourths of July)

This night, those hoomins set off noisy bangers not only at dusk (that's
when it gets dark, little TK) but again 2 hours later all over again! I was
so scared, I had to hide twice. It was like thunder but kept going and
going and going. The first time it stopped I came out to eat but then it
started again. My hoomin (Jill) patted me and said it was okay, but it was
too scary so I ran behind the computer desk again. Now I'm just exhausted.
I can't figure out why Jill isn't. She needs to go to sleep with me.

Persia

Old July 4th 04, 12:06 PM
jmcquown

Cheryl wrote:
In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", m. L. Briggs
artfully composed this message within
on 03 Jul 2004:

We
just got word that a Utah man who was captured was executed by the
captors.

Purrs for his soul and his family. I didn't hear about a Utah man.
The last one I heard about was an Ohio man. Or was the Utah man the
marine? I'm afraid to listen to the news anymore. Its just
horrifying.

Friday's news brought word of a guy from Memphis who graduated from my high
school in 2001. I avoid watching the news like the plague.

Jill

Old July 4th 04, 04:50 PM
Lisa Katt

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
Happy 4th of July to all our friends on the other side of the pond.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

What Marina said!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Old July 4th 04, 07:06 PM
Melissa Houle

Lisa Katt wrote in message

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
Happy 4th of July to all our friends on the other side of the pond.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

What Marina said!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Happy Fourth of July to everyone posting on this forum (Even though it's
not a holiday where some people are, have a happy day anyway in whatever
manner seems best to you.)

From Melissa
Panther, Francesca and TK.

trip in july rbinca Cat anecdotes 12 June 4th 04 05:28 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM