Happy July 4th, USA

Old July 4th 04, 07:06 PM
Melissa Houle

Lisa Katt wrote in message

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
Happy 4th of July to all our friends on the other side of the pond.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

What Marina said!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Happy Fourth of July to everyone posting on this forum (Even though it's
not a holiday where some people are, have a happy day anyway in whatever
manner seems best to you.)

From Melissa
Panther, Francesca and TK.

Old July 4th 04, 07:39 PM
m. L. Briggs

On Sat, 03 Jul 2004 20:55:38 -0500, Cheryl
wrote:

In the fine newsgroup "rec.pets.cats.anecdotes", m. L. Briggs
artfully composed this message within
m on 03 Jul 2004:

We
just got word that a Utah man who was captured was executed by the
captors.

Purrs for his soul and his family. I didn't hear about a Utah man.
The last one I heard about was an Ohio man. Or was the Utah man the
marine? I'm afraid to listen to the news anymore. Its just
horrifying.

Yes. The news is mixed today about whether he is dead or alive (at
this reading). He and his family live in Utah and we were told they
were visited by Marine officers , I believe, on Friday. I hate the
news too. I'd much rather read about pets!!!

Old July 4th 04, 09:19 PM
jmcquown

Melissa Houle wrote:
Lisa Katt wrote in message

Marina skrev i meddelandet ...
Happy 4th of July to all our friends on the other side of the pond.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

What Marina said!
Elisabet and Hugo Katt

Happy Fourth of July to everyone posting on this forum (Even though
it's not a holiday where some people are, have a happy day anyway in
whatever manner seems best to you.)

From Melissa
Panther, Francesca and TK.

I once took a "logic test" while attending a workshop for a particular
company. One of the questions was, "Does England have a 4th of July?"
(Apply this question to everywhere else, too.) Answer: Of course they do!
It's just not "Independence Day".

Persia's meatloafing and acting very smug. I have no idea why; I think she
did something I'm not aware of (yet).

Happy 4th, regardless of the country you're in!

Jill

Old July 4th 04, 11:15 PM
Victor Martinez

jmcquown wrote:
company. One of the questions was, "Does England have a 4th of July?"
(Apply this question to everywhere else, too.) Answer: Of course they do!
It's just not "Independence Day".

Sometime somebody asked me if Mexico had a 4th of July. I said, of
course! Every year, the 4th day in July.

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 5th 04, 04:14 AM
Jeanne Hedge

Wow, lots of official fireworks on July 3 (because it's a Saturday I
guess), lots more official fireworks on July 4 (because it's the
actual holiday). Many businesses are observing the holiday on July 5 -
for Natasha's sake, I hope there won't be any more official
observances!

It's nice for me - I like fireworks and can see 1 official display out
my 2nd floor patio. I can hear the booms from 2 others that I wish I
could see from home. But like other people have observed, all the
booming (official and not) drives my mistress to distraction. Maybe
they're over for tonight - I just heard a series of explosions like
what you hear when they're firing off lots of fireworks at once at the
end of a display.

I must say I didn't help matters much tonight. I was watching the
major league baseball game between the Chicago Cubs and the Chicago
White Sox on TV. I'd finally gotten Natasha relaxed and curled up on
an old pillow on my lap, she was purring up a storm. Now, I root for
the Cubs, and when they scored in the last inning to win the game I
let out a cheer. Scared Tasha to death - I haven't seen her up and
moving so fast in years! I'm just glad she was on that pillow else I
might not have any legs left unscathed!

Hope everyone else has an enjoyable national holiday, whatever and
whenever it may be!

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com

Old July 6th 04, 04:43 PM
Adrian

jmcquown wrote:
SNIP
Persia's meatloafing and acting very smug. I have no idea why; I
think she did something I'm not aware of (yet).

Happy 4th, regardless of the country you're in!

Jill

I expect she's been making plans with the mothership regarding John. ;-)
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy, Milo & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

trip in july rbinca Cat anecdotes 12 June 4th 04 05:28 AM
Happy adoption and promotion day NC Nine Tanada Cat anecdotes 7 August 29th 03 09:34 PM
Happy purrday to Dyna kitty Tanada Cat anecdotes 1 August 27th 03 08:19 PM