Purrs for Brandy please!!!

Old August 18th 04, 03:29 AM
Victor Martinez

Singh wrote:
Please send her your purrs and kitty hugs through the ethers. I want my
little baby home with us soon!

Lots of purrs on the way!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old August 18th 04, 03:40 AM
Singh

Default Purrs for Brandy please!!!

Our little Brandy's going to get spayed tomorrow, and I'm a nervous
little mama. Please send some purrs her way for a swift and safe
operation and a speedy recovery!

I can't believe myself. Have any of you ever seen the episode of "All in
the Family" where Gloria is nine days overdue for having her Joey and
she's going nuts? That's me. I've been in Brandy's presence all of 15
minutes at a cat shelter promotion, and I feel like Gloria Stivic
waiting for her baby. She had nine months and nine days to make ready,
and I'm going bats. She's such a sweet baby, and I am so anxious to get
her home. Our home, with her brother and sister and her Mama and Daddy
who love her.

Marilyn, the foster-mama from the shelter, has already started referring
to Brandy as "Liz and Louie's baby." When she gets into mischief she'll
scld her and say "I hope you don't expect to behave like such a spoiled
baby for the Singhs." Yeah right; oh WE won't spoil her. Like we don't
spoil our other two overindulged babies!

Please send her your purrs and kitty hugs through the ethers. I want my
little baby home with us soon!

Blessed be, and many, many thanks!

Baha

Old August 18th 04, 03:49 AM
Dan M

Please send her your purrs and kitty hugs through the ethers. I want my
little baby home with us soon!

Blessed be, and many, many thanks!

Baha

Tons of purrs enroute!

Dan

Old August 18th 04, 03:50 AM
Magic Mood Jeep©

I had to take *4* kitties in two days to be neutered, spayed, and I was a
wreck!

I've got all 7n here a-purrin'

--
The ONE and ONLY