Apologies to group, especially Pat

Old July 19th 07, 12:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default Martini (was Apologies to group, especially Pat)

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...
On Jul 18, 2007, Matthew wrote:

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
Su Gin/vodka? Up/ice? Dry/Onion/Olive/Twist?

Grey goose vodka, no vermouth, shaken and a little dirty. Extra olives.

I will take a virgin Shirley temple

Isn't that an oxymoron??? :-)

LOL
I get it
But I don't drink so that is the only non alcoholic drink I know

Joey Dee from NYC

Remember: It is To Laugh

a few Ketzl pix
http://tinyurl.com/2a5u8b

Old July 19th 07, 01:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"Matthew" wrote in message

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
Su Gin/vodka? Up/ice? Dry/Onion/Olive/Twist?

Grey goose vodka, no vermouth, shaken and a little dirty. Extra olives.

I will take a virgin Shirley temple

Isn't that an oxymoron??? :-)

LOL
I get it
But I don't drink so that is the only non alcoholic drink I know

Let me add that the last bar; which was a while ago, I was at with the ex
before she was an ex. She order a Shirley temple it had vodka, sprite,
cherry juice and a maraschino cherry in it.

I have not drank in I don't know how many years I don't even taste the wine
before I use it in a recipe. I ask the person and experiment

Old July 19th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
badwilson

Victor Martinez wrote:
Ketzl's Dad wrote:
Su Gin/vodka? Up/ice? Dry/Onion/Olive/Twist?

Grey goose vodka, no vermouth, shaken and a little dirty. Extra
olives.

Vodka in which a dozen chili peppers have been soaking for at least a
few days, vermouth, shaken, dirty, 5 olives. The badwilson hot'n
filthy...not fo the faint hearted ;-)
--
Britta
Purring is an automatic safety valve device for dealing with happiness

Old July 19th 07, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Victor Martinez

badwilson wrote:
Vodka in which a dozen chili peppers have been soaking for at least a
few days, vermouth, shaken, dirty, 5 olives. The badwilson hot'n
filthy...not fo the faint hearted ;-)

Sounds good! For the best bloody mary ever, I soak chiles, onion and
celery in vodka overnight. Hmmm.....

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old July 19th 07, 02:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
Su Gin/vodka? Up/ice? Dry/Onion/Olive/Twist?

Grey goose vodka, no vermouth, shaken and a little dirty. Extra olives.

I will take a virgin Shirley temple

Isn't that an oxymoron??? :-)

Do you mean tautology?

Yowie

Old July 19th 07, 02:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Yowie

Default Apologies to group, especially Pat

"Ketzl's Dad" wrote in message
. net...

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
On Jul 18, 2007, jmcquown wrote:

This isn't OB Cats but I gave myself a nice home spa treatment last
night Soaked in a nice hot lavender bath, washed and deep
conditioned my hair, exfoliated my skin with a loofah (my dad used
to grow loofah gourds because they looked neat but he had no idea
what they were LOL). Then I moisturized all over and kicked back
with a glass of wine and listened to music, then cuddled up with
Persia.

That sounds perfect. Except that for me, no spa treatment: I
wouldn't do the hot lavender bath. Not sure I'd condition my hair,
either. I might rinse it, though. No loofahs here, and moisturizing
just gunks me up. Other than that, it's perfect! :-)

I guess what it would boil down to for me is a quick shower, a large
Martini, and a cat head to skritch.

Different boat, same float.

Pour me a martini and we'll talk about it G

Su Gin/vodka? Up/ice? Dry/Onion/Olive/Twist?

Gin... very dry so light on the vermouth. Shaken, not stirred. Green

olive
and a fancy toothpick, please

I have the *best* fancy toothpicks... You're gonna love it!

Give me a margarita any day!

Yowie

Old July 19th 07, 04:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Victor Martinez wrote:

badwilson wrote:
Vodka in which a dozen chili peppers have been soaking for at least a
few days, vermouth, shaken, dirty, 5 olives. The badwilson hot'n
filthy...not fo the faint hearted ;-)

Sounds good! For the best bloody mary ever, I soak chiles, onion and
celery in vodka overnight. Hmmm.....

The best bloody mary I ever had had olives, celery and shrimp in it.
Yum! It was like drinking alcoholic shrimp cocktail.

Joyce
Old July 19th 07, 04:18 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
[...]

Ahhhh, perfect! Thanks!

Old July 19th 07, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Victor Martinez wrote:
badwilson wrote:
Vodka in which a dozen chili peppers have been soaking for at least a
few days, vermouth, shaken, dirty, 5 olives. The badwilson hot'n
filthy...not fo the faint hearted ;-)

Sounds good! For the best bloody mary ever, I soak chiles, onion and
celery in vodka overnight. Hmmm.....

I once had a customer ask me to make her Bloody Mary very hot and spicy; she
said no one ever made it hot enough. You got it! I didn't usually pull out
the brined red chili peppers but she challenged me, didn't she? Heheh. I
got a $5 tip off that extra hot $2.50 Bloody Mary (and she didn't drink it
all... guess I was too much up to the challenge!).

Old July 19th 07, 04:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jofirey

Ketzl's Dad wrote:
[...]

Vodka, up, extra olives

Mmm. Now that's good.