Da hoomanz kamed back and !!!

Old July 22nd 05, 08:01 PM
Miss Violette

Default Da hoomanz kamed back and !!!

Dey bringed a hooman kitten wif dem, nobodi asked ourownsefz anna not efin
Miss Violette who is sulking anna her duzint efin wanna sit onna loveseat
anna haf soft post. Trudi, who is catcerned 'bout da hooman kitten but not
mad

Old July 22nd 05, 08:59 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:01:22 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Dey bringed a hooman kitten wif dem, nobodi asked ourownsefz anna not efin
Miss Violette who is sulking anna her duzint efin wanna sit onna loveseat
anna haf soft post. Trudi, who is catcerned 'bout da hooman kitten but not
mad

A hooman kitten! Will dis take smurgles and time away frum da kitteez
in yur howze??

I thottid dey wus supposed ta get Miss Violette's permission to do
sumfin like dat!

Tiger my luff, ifn dis hooman kitten boffers yu, 'port heer and we'll
take a vacation togefur!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
7/22/2005 3:58:02 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old July 22nd 05, 11:57 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:01:22 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Dey bringed a hooman kitten wif dem, nobodi asked ourownsefz anna not efin
Miss Violette who is sulking anna her duzint efin wanna sit onna loveseat
anna haf soft post. Trudi, who is catcerned 'bout da hooman kitten but not
mad

A hoomin kitten! Dat sounds furry scary. I'z nefur seen one of doze, and
don't fink I'd like it.

Sammy
Old July 23rd 05, 05:37 PM
Sylvia M.

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
news
On Fri, 22 Jul 2005 14:01:22 -0500, Miss Violette wrote:

Dey bringed a hooman kitten wif dem, nobodi asked ourownsefz

anna not efin
Miss Violette who is sulking anna her duzint efin wanna sit

onna loveseat
anna haf soft post. Trudi, who is catcerned 'bout da hooman

kitten but not
mad

A hoomin kitten! Dat sounds furry scary. I'z nefur seen one of

doze, and
don't fink I'd like it.

Sammy

I seed wun ov doze!...it krawlt onna floor, lyke it wuz trryink
tu be un aminal!

Pitoonya

Old July 24th 05, 04:56 PM
Miss Violette

They are supposed to get my purrmission but they said it was spur of the
moment. Miss Violette, Not totally displeased

Smoochies, Diz hooman kitten izunt tootoo bad, her wrastlez wif minsef so
her is sorta fine fur a hooman kitten, Tiger, thinking a trip might be nice
anyway
.. .

Old July 24th 05, 04:59 PM
Miss Violette

aktulay diz one izunt too bad, itz big almost grown, anna itself hepz soft
anna furry atta toona plaze so dey sometimez comed home sooner, Trudi

Old July 25th 05, 02:21 AM
Beverly Orel

Uh hoomin kitten! how eggsitn!
Dey ar fun, an yew canwatch dem an play wif dem an hewp dem lern fings.
Unca Siggy usedto do fings lyke run up an down duh stairs wifh sweet liddul
Aaron, until he got so tyred he hid in the corner by the piano!

Yew will njoy dis eggspeerense..
Luff,
Samantha & cuzzins Finney, Lucey & Jeannie