No Messages Getting Through at all!

Old August 11th 05, 01:43 AM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Default No Messages Getting Through at all!

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:11:06 -0400, Fred wrote:

Hey Kitties,
We have gone several days with nothing coming through at all frum
ennykitty. Our Sekratary tells us there is nothing coming through on
enny other newsgroups either. Something is very wrong here and we
may have to change ISPs,... again.

Diana & Ryan with our hooman Fred.

Oh no! Dat is awful nooz! If you'z don't mind payin just a liddle bit for
your news (I fink it's somefing like $12 a year) you might want to try
news.individual.net. Dat's what our Paw uses an him is furry happy wif it.

Sammy
Old August 11th 05, 04:24 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:11:06 -0400, Fred wrote:

Hey Kitties,
We have gone several days with nothing coming through at all frum
ennykitty. Our Sekratary tells us there is nothing coming through on
enny other newsgroups either. Something is very wrong here and we
may have to change ISPs,... again.

Diana & Ryan with our hooman Fred.

Hmmmm... My hooman sez dat itz a problem wif yur noozserfur - so I
hopes you can see dis. We uze dat news.individual.net and its 10 Euros
a yeer...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/10/2005 11:23:21 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old August 11th 05, 05:53 AM
Sylvia M.

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 10 Aug 2005 20:11:06 -0400, Fred wrote:

Hey Kitties,
We have gone several days with nothing coming through

at all frum
ennykitty. Our Sekratary tells us there is nothing coming

through on
enny other newsgroups either. Something is very wrong here

and we
may have to change ISPs,... again.

Diana & Ryan with our hooman Fred.

Hmmmm... My hooman sez dat itz a problem wif yur noozserfur -

so I
hopes you can see dis. We uze dat news.individual.net and its

10 Euros
a yeer...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/10/2005 11:23:21 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Yu meenz dat deerz moooor?????
An weez nottid gettin it awllll?????
I dunno....
I tawt efurryting wuz HoKay wiff OE????

Pitoonya an Antee Sylvia....purrturbt.

Old August 11th 05, 06:05 PM
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

Yu meenz dat deerz moooor?????
An weez nottid gettin it awllll?????
I dunno....
I tawt efurryting wuz HoKay wiff OE????

Pitoonya an Antee Sylvia....purrturbt.

If youz guyz is seeing new articles (dere haz only been a few a day fur
the last week or so), den you iz ok. Dat's all dere has been.

Sammy
Old August 11th 05, 09:51 PM
Sylvia M.

"Samuel Redcat Mahoney" wrote in message
news
Yu meenz dat deerz moooor?????
An weez nottid gettin it awllll?????
I dunno....
I tawt efurryting wuz HoKay wiff OE????

Pitoonya an Antee Sylvia....purrturbt.

If youz guyz is seeing new articles (dere haz only been a few a

day fur
the last week or so), den you iz ok. Dat's all dere has been.

Sammy

sigh of releef

Pitoonya an Antee Sylvia

Old August 13th 05, 03:27 AM
Miss Violette

I see this but soft just got home so we are late, Miss Violette, glaring
Fred wrote in message
Hey Kitties,
We have gone several days with nothing coming through at all frum
ennykitty. Our Sekratary tells us there is nothing coming through on
enny other newsgroups either. Something is very wrong here and we
may have to change ISPs,... again.

Diana & Ryan with our hooman Fred.

--
Regards,
Fred

Old August 13th 05, 05:48 AM
Ranger Greykitten Mahoney

On Fri, 12 Aug 2005 21:04:16 -0700, Fred wrote:

We'z got a few now, but the newest Fedora system
has problems and our fearless Hoooman can't wrap his
mind around them all. We told him he has security set
so high that sum things just won't werk. He typed in
the "root password" a few days ago to get sumthing fixed
and the dumb 'pooter told him he wasn't authorized to do
it. We did little kitty giggles, behind our paws so he
couldn't see.

If yourz Paw has SELinux enabled, it can do sum funny stuffz. Your'z Paw
might want to set SELinux to "permissive" mode, so dat it will warn when
permission fings is violated 'stead of blocking. Mine Paw is installin
Fedora 4 ofur da weekend, and him will sure to set his to "permissive".
Udderwise all u skittiez will have to snicker at mineown Paw too!

Sammy
=