ANYBODY HEAR FROM YOWIE YET?

Old April 4th 04, 03:07 AM
lrulan

Default ANYBODY HEAR FROM YOWIE YET?

Ok, sorry for the shouting but it's Sunday in Australia right? Anybody hear
from Vicky yet?
Jazz & his mama who is very anxiously waiting for any news

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

Old April 4th 04, 03:11 AM
Yoj

"lrulan" wrote in message
Ok, sorry for the shouting but it's Sunday in Australia right? Anybody

hear
from Vicky yet?
Jazz & his mama who is very anxiously waiting for any news

--

Irulan
from now until the end of time

She might be occupied, and not able to get to a computer.
;-) I don't know if Joel would think to post.

Joy

Old April 4th 04, 09:05 AM
Flippy

Ok, sorry for the shouting but it's Sunday in Australia right? Anybody
hear
from Vicky yet?
Jazz & his mama who is very anxiously waiting for any news

Irulan
from now until the end of time

She might be occupied, and not able to get to a computer.
;-) I don't know if Joel would think to post.

Joy

I called Vicky last night (Saturday, 8:30pm), and I spoke to Joel because
Vicky had gone "out"! LOL - So typical! Anyway, he was VERY excited and he
told me that Vicky would be going into hospital today (Sunday) at 3pm. It is
6pm now. No news yet...

Joel also mentioned that Vicky has a laptop computer which she will bring
into hospital with her so that she can email us! LOL!

I'll let you know if I hear of any news.

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

---

Old April 4th 04, 09:38 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

Joel also mentioned that Vicky has a laptop computer which she will bring
into hospital with her so that she can email us! LOL!

I'll let you know if I hear of any news.

Flippy in Melbourne, Australia.
My Cats: http://www.flippyscatpage.com

Thanks for the update - much appreciated. On the offchance Joel calls you
before anything on the birth of Yowlet is posted here - please pass along my
very best wishes.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old April 4th 04, 10:30 AM
Marina

"Flippy" wrote

I called Vicky last night (Saturday, 8:30pm), and I spoke to Joel because
Vicky had gone "out"! LOL - So typical! Anyway, he was VERY excited and

he
told me that Vicky would be going into hospital today (Sunday) at 3pm. It

is
6pm now. No news yet...

Joel also mentioned that Vicky has a laptop computer which she will bring
into hospital with her so that she can email us! LOL!

I'll let you know if I hear of any news.

Thank you for the update, Flippy! We are all dying to hear more. Somehow I
doubt that Yowie will be e-mailing us first thing after delivery. ;o)

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old April 4th 04, 10:44 AM
John Biltz

On Sun, 4 Apr 2004 00:05:09 -0800, Flippy wrote
(in article ):

She might be occupied, and not able to get to a computer.
;-) I don't know if Joel would think to post.

I called Vicky last night (Saturday, 8:30pm), and I spoke to Joel because
Vicky had gone "out"! LOL - So typical! Anyway, he was VERY excited and he
told me that Vicky would be going into hospital today (Sunday) at 3pm. It is
6pm now. No news yet...

Joel also mentioned that Vicky has a laptop computer which she will bring
into hospital with her so that she can email us! LOL!

Now that is just plain funny. I'll be here all night awaiting the news,
OK, I'm really staying up all night for the F1 in Bahrain.

Old April 4th 04, 10:51 AM
Seanette Blaylock

John Biltz had some very interesting things to say
about ANYBODY HEAR FROM YOWIE YET? - I spoke to Joel...:

Now that is just plain funny. I'll be here all night awaiting the news,
OK, I'm really staying up all night for the F1 in Bahrain.

The what?

I'll be around too, being in insomniac mode.

--
"Don't mess with major appliances unless you know what you are doing
(or unless your life insurance policy is up-to-date)." - John, RCFL
Old April 4th 04, 11:16 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

OK, I'm really staying up all night for the F1 in Bahrain.

The what?

I'll be around too, being in insomniac mode.

Formula 1 grand prix in Bahrain - motor racing

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Old April 4th 04, 11:22 AM
Tish S

News hot off the presses (sunday evening, Australian time):

Vicky rang and she is hospital. She has had stage one of induction,
but so far nothing is happening. She is bored. To her great
frustration, the phone system in the hospital won't allow her to
connect to the internet, so she is bored *and* stranded.

More news as it comes to hand.

Cheers,
Tish

Old April 4th 04, 11:29 AM
dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers

News hot off the presses (sunday evening, Australian time):

Vicky rang and she is hospital. She has had stage one of induction,
but so far nothing is happening. She is bored. To her great
frustration, the phone system in the hospital won't allow her to
connect to the internet, so she is bored *and* stranded.

More news as it comes to hand.

Cheers,
Tish

Thanks for the update. Many good vibes heading the Yowie family way.

Cheers, helen s

**$om $

Yowie Yowie Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 11:13 AM
Yowie "The Lump" SUQKRT Cat anecdotes 6 February 12th 04 08:16 PM
Ping: Yowie "The Lump" Stacey Cat anecdotes 1 February 11th 04 07:44 AM
PING Yowie - Share a story, please? Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 6 December 14th 03 02:15 PM
Ping: Yowie Stacey Cat anecdotes 48 August 18th 03 11:47 PM