Phoebe and babies

Old April 5th 04, 08:42 PM
Lois Reay

Default Phoebe and babies

Phoebe's kittens are now almost 2 weeks old, yesterday a family of 3 were to
coming out to visit, they are getting 2 of the kittens.

I had checked Phoebe and babies to make sure everything was clean and tidy
before they arrived.

Phoebe and kids are in a room just off the lounge, I took the people in and
on looking in the box I saw a "parcel" that wasn't there when I looked
before these folk arrived, closer inspection of said parcel revealed it to
be Rama's (one of my stud boy's) chicken necks that I had left on the bench
in the kitchen to thaw out, still wrapped in cling wrap. Phoebe had gone
into the kitchen and "stolen" the necks and placed them in the bed with the
kittens, if I had put chicken necks down for her as part of her dinner she
wouldn't have eaten them!!

Lois

Old April 5th 04, 10:09 PM
polonca12000

Hilarious!
Best wishes and purrs for the babies and their momma,
--
Polonca & Soncek

"Lois Reay" wrote in message
Phoebe's kittens are now almost 2 weeks old, yesterday a family of 3 were

coming out to visit, they are getting 2 of the kittens.

snip

Old April 5th 04, 10:10 PM
Bev

Lois Reay wrote:

Phoebe's kittens are now almost 2 weeks old, yesterday a family of 3 were to
coming out to visit, they are getting 2 of the kittens.

I had checked Phoebe and babies to make sure everything was clean and tidy
before they arrived.

Phoebe and kids are in a room just off the lounge, I took the people in and
on looking in the box I saw a "parcel" that wasn't there when I looked
before these folk arrived, closer inspection of said parcel revealed it to
be Rama's (one of my stud boy's) chicken necks that I had left on the bench
in the kitchen to thaw out, still wrapped in cling wrap. Phoebe had gone
into the kitchen and "stolen" the necks and placed them in the bed with the
kittens, if I had put chicken necks down for her as part of her dinner she
wouldn't have eaten them!!

Lois

lol Lois, now I know where B and C got their bad habits.

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.

New Babies Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 7 April 2nd 04 04:04 PM
Phoebe's babies - one & a half weeks on Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 9 September 26th 03 06:58 PM
Phoebe & Babies - Photo's Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 6 September 18th 03 08:27 PM