Trying this news server

Old August 4th 06, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lois

Default Trying this news server

Today I have downloaded motzarella so am giving it a go to see if anyone can
see me. It has been a most frustrating week without regular access to this
ng.
Last night aioe downloaded 300 posts for me but this morning it wouldn't
connect.

Purrs that this works.

Lois

--
http://zeotropeburmese.kiwiwebhost.net.nz

Burmese are like potato chips, you can't just have one!

Old August 4th 06, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Monique Y. Mudama

On 2006-08-04, Lois penned:
Today I have downloaded motzarella so am giving it a go to see if
anyone can see me. It has been a most frustrating week without
regular access to this ng. Last night aioe downloaded 300 posts for
me but this morning it wouldn't connect.

Purrs that this works.

I see you!

--
monique, who spoils Oscar unmercifully

Old August 4th 06, 10:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Adrian A

Lois wrote:
Today I have downloaded motzarella so am giving it a go to see if
anyone can see me. It has been a most frustrating week without
regular access to this ng.
Last night aioe downloaded 300 posts for me but this morning it
wouldn't connect.

Purrs that this works.

Lois

It's working. Once again, in case you didn't see it, my sincere condolences
to you and Ken on your loss of Cleo.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Old August 4th 06, 10:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lois

Adrian A" wrote in message

It's working. Once again, in case you didn't see it, my sincere
condolences
to you and Ken on your loss of Cleo.
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy and Bagheera)
Cats leave pawprints on your heart.

Thank you so much Adrian, she has left a huge hole in our feline family.

It's great to be back on this ng again, long may it last.

Purrs
Lois