Could Someone Who isn't Crying Put up a Candle

Old April 27th 09, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Could Someone Who isn't Crying Put up a Candle

For Kitty Farm Cat.

--
Will in New Haven
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again
Old April 27th 09, 06:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

For Kitty Farm Cat.

--
Will in New Haven
Merry meet and merry part and merry meet again

Adrian on rpca has already taken care of it. Here's the link:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/...m?l=eng&gi=KFC

Debby Hanoka
dhanoka at gmail dot com
Old April 27th 09, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Amelia T Cat

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:50:37 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

For Kitty Farm Cat.

So very, very sad. Us and my humans had hoped she would be around for a
good while yet. I'm sure that Cleopatra is showing her around the meadows
now.

Amelia
purring our best purrs for Tweed and Boyfie
Old April 27th 09, 10:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =`^..^`=

"Amelia T Cat" wrote in message
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:50:37 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

For Kitty Farm Cat.

So very, very sad. Us and my humans had hoped she would be around for a
good while yet. I'm sure that Cleopatra is showing her around the meadows
now.

Amelia
purring our best purrs for Tweed and Boyfie

KFC has 32 Candles from 6 countries burning right now.
She was 25 years old.
Mosey
--sadly purring

Old April 28th 09, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 27, 1:45*pm, Amelia T Cat wrote:
On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 09:50:37 -0700, Will in New Haven wrote:

For Kitty Farm Cat.

So very, very sad. Us and my humans had hoped she would be around for a
good while yet. I'm sure that Cleopatra is showing her around the meadows
now.

If pour Twed could see her fren playing wiff Cleopatra at da Brij shee
wud feel a lot bettur. Butted hoomins do gnot offun see da Brij an wee
muss comfort dem. I will goe hom neow an hug mine Uncl Bill beclaws
hee iz furry sad.

I feel bad four Tweed and four young Boyfie butted I GNOW dat KFC iz
at da Brij.

--
WooToo

Old April 28th 09, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U iz rite on dat skore. KFC iz healfthy and happy we jus needzta purr for
doze left behindz. Piglet being said for her friends.

Old April 28th 09, 09:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Ppuurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Granby wrote:

[...]

Peace,
Fred
(Remove FFFf from my email address to reply by email).