Mine brofur STILL isn't home!

Old November 11th 08, 02:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Mine brofur STILL isn't home!

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 07:22:18 -0600, Granby wrote:

Hihi Harri diz iz O T anna I waz figgerin u wuz under a lot of strez
waitink for Sammy ta kum home. Duz u wanna take da motorzykle out for a
ride ta work off some of the strezz?

We gotted home from da gadherink at Auntie Debbies house so we kan do
dat iffin u wantz.

Yes, OT, I fink dats a eggzelent idearment. Fangu fur suggesting dat -
dat's furry considerate of you. Let's go fur a ride, and mebbe when we
get back mine bad brofur will be home.

Harri
Old November 11th 08, 02:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O K, u kan driff anna maybee we kan find himselfz while we iz out.

O T gathers his cold weather gear and heads for the porter.

I finkz Piglet wanted ta go lookin for himselfz. Her runned out when gramby
took Sadie to da klozure whee her goes in da out. Gramby kud hear herselfz
keying but kudn find her. Finally Sadie started barkink kauze Piglet was
kold and den dem boff kame in da houze. Gramby tole Piglet her had to drezz
warmer if her was goink sploreink. I don fink Pig will do dat, her will
stay in and Purr harder for Sammy.

Old November 11th 08, 02:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

In article ,
"Granby" wrote:

O K, u kan driff anna maybee we kan find himselfz while we iz out.

You will need da kold weafur gear - it is purrty cold out.

I finkz Piglet wanted ta go lookin for himselfz. Her runned out when gramby
took Sadie to da klozure whee her goes in da out. Gramby kud hear herselfz
keying but kudn find her. Finally Sadie started barkink kauze Piglet was
kold and den dem boff kame in da houze. Gramby tole Piglet her had to drezz
warmer if her was goink sploreink. I don fink Pig will do dat, her will
stay in and Purr harder for Sammy.

Oh, Piglet, fangu fur helping but pleeze do send your purrs from inside.
We'z alrady gotz one kitty missing, we'z don't need anuffer one to go
missing!

Harri
Old November 11th 08, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Debby Hanoka[_2_]

Mine Sammy brofur still hasn't comed home. We'z all still purrin, an
Meowmie an Paw is still visitin da shelter and puttin up posters all over
da place, but no news yet.

Harri

Fluffy tabby-and-white girl sits on GranMeowmie's old place on the
couch and howls. First GranMeowmie, and now my winkwink Sammy is
abandoning me too! HOWL! HOWL! HOWL!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence & Technical Kitty
Wife Of Sammy da 'Venture Kitty
Old November 11th 08, 05:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Miz Piglet ports over to Auntie Debbie's house and putts her paws around the
two cats. It is ok to kry 4 ur granmeowmie butted, letz not giff up on
Sammy jus yet. U haff herd bout cats dat iz gone for quite a whilez den
findz dem way home? We will kontinue purring dat iz what Sammy duz.

Old November 11th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Harri Roadcat wrote:
Mine Sammy brofur still hasn't comed home. We'z all still purrin, an
Meowmie an Paw is still visitin da shelter and puttin up posters all over
da place, but no news yet.

Efferybuddee heer iz purrin four Sammy too git hom. Effen Uncl Bill iz
hom on bakashun, sew wee iz purrin in full stenth.

Will in New Haven
Mousies acting cheeky like we weren't even there.
I watched birdies dancing and singing right by our front gate..
All those critters will be gone soon, like dew in sun..
Time to pounce.
Old November 11th 08, 06:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Fluffy tabby-and-white girl sits on GranMeowmie's old place on the
couch and howls. First GranMeowmie, and now my winkwink Sammy is
abandoning me too! HOWL! HOWL! HOWL!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, Age 7
Chief Tabby In Residence & Technical Kitty Wife Of Sammy da 'Venture
Kitty

Don't worry, mine sisfur-in-paw. We'z not gifing up hope. In fact mineown
Meowmie taked da day off work an is headed to da Animal Rescue League
shelter here in town right dis berry minute. An mineown Paw looked dere
yesfurday. An dey puts up lots an lots of posters wif Sammy's picture so
dat peoples will see dem.

Harri
Old November 11th 08, 09:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:

–
Will in New Haven
Mousies acting cheeky like we weren't even there.
I watched birdies dancing and singing right by our front gate..
All those critters will be gone soon, like dew in sun..
Time to pounce.

From "Claw Runner" I suppose. (;-))

--
Peace,
Fred
Old November 11th 08, 09:19 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

Fluffy tabby-and-white girl sits on GranMeowmie's old place on the
couch and howls. First GranMeowmie, and now my winkwink Sammy is
abandoning me too! HOWL! HOWL! HOWL!

Sammy's sister Tabitha , winkwink of Mosey, tries to komfort Lilith.
Mosey settles on Auntie Debby's lap n cuddles wiff hur n watches,
purring loudly da hole tyme.
Lilith, I gnow diz is hard on yew..sniff sayz Tabitha, Dunt gib up hope
yet.
Minny kitties n hoomins r wooking for himself n wurried tew..
Dey r dooingh awl da rite fings tew fynd him n dey will.
Me n Mosey r keeping hiz Candle lit till he comez hoam.
Puuuuuurr Puuuuuuuuuuurr Puuuuuuuuurr
Iz umkay.
Tabitha wooks at Mosey n sayz "Mebeee wee shud stay heer fur a whyle n mayke
sure Lilith n Auntie Debby are umkay".
Mosey ugreez wif hur.
Puuuuuurspuuuuuuuuuurspuuuuuuuuuuuuurs
Wee wuv yew boath
Mosey and Tabitha

Old November 11th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 11, 4:15 pm, Fred wrote:
Will in New Haven wrote:

Will in New Haven
Mousies acting cheeky like we weren't even there.
I watched birdies dancing and singing right by our front gate..
All those critters will be gone soon, like dew in sun..
Time to pounce.

From "Claw Runner" I suppose. (;-))

It wuz da lass speech of Rutger Howler's karaktur.

--
Will in New Haven