Nacho Cheese Kitty

Old August 11th 03, 03:55 AM
Elizabeth Blake

Default Nacho Cheese Kitty

"Brandy Alexandre" wrote in message

I'm not a big nachos person, but if I recall, the last time I brought
some home from Taco Bell, Kami was only interested in tortilla chips.
Well, today I got a little thing of nachos (chips and cheese sauce)
with my combo, and she was literally in my lap grabbing at the cheese.
I let her lick the lid and she went after it with so much gusto that we
started biting it. She was going stark raving mad for the nacho cheese
sauce. I gave her some more and she would have lapped up the whole
thing if I had let. It's mildly spicy, though. Even from what she ate
I fear I may live to regret it.

My 13 year old cat Tiger LOVES any kind of processed cheese spread. Her
absolute favorite is that cheese in a can. She likes nothing more than to
open her mouth and have me squirt the cheese in. She's never had any
problem with dairy so I do let her have the cheese as an occasional treat.
Wispride Port Wine Cheddar spread is another favorite of hers. She does not
like any kind of sliced cheese, though.

Liz

Old August 11th 03, 02:50 PM
Jim Wild

I give my cat a small amount of cheese every so often, he just loves it.
But then again my cat will lick my empty ice cream bowl to a shine. Cats
love dairy based food. But I keep it to a minimum. If you really want to
break him of this nacho cheese thing, give him a taste of HOT nacho
cheese. If he loves that, you are on your own, lol.

Old August 11th 03, 02:55 PM
Jim Wild

Port wine cheese? Whatever you do, don't get it started on beer.

Old August 11th 03, 02:55 PM
Jim Wild

Port wine cheese? Whatever you do, don't get it started on beer.