cybercat - you're desperate!

Old July 8th 08, 08:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet Boss

Default cybercat - you're desperate!

Why the cross post to RPDB? What is the point? Most of the folks there
know me pretty well and my feelings on purebreds, breeding, adoption,
etc. Do you think crossposting my post here will expose me somehow?

AR folks are very, very scary.

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old July 8th 08, 08:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
Why the cross post to RPDB? What is the point? Most of the folks there
know me pretty well and my feelings on purebreds, breeding, adoption,
etc. Do you think crossposting my post here will expose me somehow?

AR folks are very, very scary.

Why not cross post to the group? You breed dogs, right?

Old July 8th 08, 08:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet Boss

In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

Why not cross post to the group? You breed dogs, right?

Nope. I don't breed dogs. Never have, never will.

The real question is why cross post? Cross posting is pretty annoying
in general, and your decision to is just bizarre. My responses were
due to the OP of the CAT breeding thread getting bashed by extremists
with tunnel vision.

Old July 8th 08, 08:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
cybercat

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
In article ,
"cybercat" wrote:

Why not cross post to the group? You breed dogs, right?

Nope. I don't breed dogs. Never have, never will.

The real question is why cross post? Cross posting is pretty annoying
in general, and your decision to is just bizarre. My responses were
due to the OP of the CAT breeding thread getting bashed by extremists
with tunnel vision.

I've read you for years, Janet.

The "breed or not" question, just like the "adopt a genetically engineered
animal or a natural animal" question is pertinent with regard to dogs and
cats.

I thought the dog folks might have something valuable to say.

Old July 8th 08, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Janet Boss" wrote in message
Why the cross post to RPDB? What is the point? Most of the folks there
know me pretty well and my feelings on purebreds, breeding, adoption,
etc. Do you think crossposting my post here will expose me somehow?

ROTFLMAOWTIME! *Burn*!

High five, Cyber!

Hugs,

CatNipped

AR folks are very, very scary.

Old July 11th 08, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health
-Lost

Response to "cybercat" :

snip

I thought the dog folks might have something valuable to say.

Yeah. Right.

--
-Lost
kidding. No I am not.

HELP!!! OT and desperate tanadashoes Cat anecdotes 19 November 25th 07 11:36 PM
(OT) I'm desperate Pat Cat anecdotes 39 November 10th 05 10:36 AM
Desperate Housecat badwilson Cat anecdotes 3 July 16th 05 05:25 PM
Desperate for Advice on New Cat vs. Old Cat bchapp3182 Cats - misc 8 September 30th 04 08:29 PM
I was getting desperate John Biltz Cat anecdotes 23 January 5th 04 03:05 AM