A cat forum. CatBanter

Names, preliminary

Old September 15th 18, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
cshenk

Default Master of Ceremonies?

Sundance and/or Rebecca wrote:

Rebecca's howse name wuz Stright. sniff

Sundance, working on his tribyoot

Sundance, wez no Master of Ceremonies yet. Would it hurt your heart to
carry on fur Rebecca (of blessed memory), or would you feel better fur
doing it?

We kin find another if you would rather not be pressed but Iz think
you'd do really well.

Iowna, for Daisy-chan who is checking the NZ site with Cash

Old September 15th 18, 08:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Default Names, preliminary, add to this thread

Dyna Mo/Mite's house name wuz Molesko. She wuz myown MIL's purrevius owner.

Lilith wuz alwaze kalled Lilith Kitten-Mahoney, but I duzn't know if dat'z da howse name we shud uze. An of korse I fingk she had a difurent name fur a wile when she had two winks, so we mite need to inklood "Gordon" in dere sumwhare.

Sundance
Old September 15th 18, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Gosh. I guess I'd catsider it if Ize reely reely reely reely needed, but I wuz hopin to juss be a attendee dis yeer. It wud be diffykukt to follow in Rebecca's pawstepz, an I wudnt do az gud az her kuz I duznt haz herown skillz wif organizin an publik speekin. An it wud be gud fur sum uther howse to hab da onner, too.

Sundance
Old September 18th 18, 01:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
[email protected]

Default Names, preliminary

Sad smile as Daisy-chan adds Pat.

Sammy, Ize losted mai old list. Is any of the kittahs/doggies there
also to be added dis year?

No, mine Unka Pat was da only fambly member we losted dis year.

Sammy