Uncl Bill an da Floo

Old April 20th 11, 02:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Uncl Bill an da Floo

On Apr 19, 4:28*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
akshulee soft sayz i iz purtee humble fura cat... i know minesef lukez
magsnificint but ceptin fur dat i iz puretee humble... aldo i muzt be dowin
sumfin rite ifin ur wunnerfulnezz iz talkinto minesef,

purrs

--
Missy

Old April 20th 11, 04:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_10_]

akshulee soft sayz i iz purtee humble fura cat... i know minesef lukez
magsnificint but ceptin fur dat i iz puretee humble... aldo i muzt be
dowin
sumfin rite ifin ur wunnerfulnezz iz talkinto minesef,

purrs

--
Missy

Wull, Missy, wee awl hoap Unkl Bill gitz fealing bedder, da floo iz naztee.
gib hym sum chikkm soop wiff matzoz bawlz n he wyl feal bedder. yeUP,
yoo r uh wunnerful kitty Missy.
Owr meowmie n Pa had da stumik floo but dey iz fealing sumwat bedder gnow
wiff lotza rezt. n chikkm soop'
Mosey

Old April 20th 11, 10:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

letz go get in dat danzin line, trudi sayz i iz too big ta win, MH, who
thinkz missy haza chance

Old April 20th 11, 03:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 20, 5:59*am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
letz go get in dat danzin line, trudi sayz i iz too big ta win, MH, who
thinkz missy haza chance

I don' car hoo wins, long as I dans, an I wanna dans wiff yoo.

behind paw I akshully feld bad four Uncl Bill an I am glad hee is
bedderer/

Woopee, less DANS

--
Missy

Old April 20th 11, 03:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

MH takes missy's paw as they head ofur to da danzin thread, and he gets in
line behind hersef as rasta mc's the dancin...

Behind hisown paw, its ok ta feel sorree fur hoominz its just dat ursef kant
let dem see how muc...

MH

Old April 21st 11, 01:43 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Storrmmee wrote:
MH takes missy's paw as they head ofur to da danzin thread, and he gets in
line behind hersef as rasta mc's the dancin...

Behind hisown paw, its ok ta feel sorree fur hoominz its just dat ursef kant
let dem see how muc...

MH
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Apr 20, 5:59 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
letz go get in dat danzin line, trudi sayz i iz too big ta win, MH, who
thinkz missy haza chance

I don' car hoo wins, long as I dans, an I wanna dans wiff yoo.

behind paw I akshully feld bad four Uncl Bill an I am glad hee is
bedderer/

Woopee, less DANS

--
Missy

Ware dyd evvvrybodi gow? Weez bin lukin an lukin an kno onzx is der. TuTu
Old April 21st 11, 02:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message
Ware dyd evvvrybodi gow? Weez bin lukin an lukin an kno onzx is der.
TuTu

Weze heer. I fingk sumtimez awl da sekkaterreez gitz bizzee or goez on
strike or sumfin.

Oo, I juss had a horrybul thot. Yoo duznt supoze da sekkaterreez iz plannin
a boot kamp fur kitteez, duz yoo?

Sundance

Old April 21st 11, 04:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_3_]

"Sundance" wrote in message

"MLB" wrote in message
Ware dyd evvvrybodi gow? Weez bin lukin an lukin an kno onzx is der.
TuTu

Weze heer. I fingk sumtimez awl da sekkaterreez gitz bizzee or goez on
strike or sumfin.

Oo, I juss had a horrybul thot. Yoo duznt supoze da sekkaterreez iz
plannin a boot kamp fur kitteez, duz yoo?

Sundance

Ho Noooo, dat wud be horriboble!
Pit2nya

Old April 21st 11, 02:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Apr 20, 9:30*pm, "Sundance" wrote:
"MLB" wrote in message

Ware dyd evvvrybodi gow? *Weez bin lukin an lukin an kno onzx is der.
TuTu

Weze heer. I fingk sumtimez awl da sekkaterreez gitz bizzee or goez on
strike or sumfin.

Oo, I juss had a horrybul thot. Yoo duznt supoze da sekkaterreez iz plannin
a boot kamp fur kitteez, duz yoo?

I don' FINK sew. On da uther paw, dey is tokkin bout bedeuns skool for
widdl Samanfa. I don' know wy. Dey allreddy doo eferyfing shee wanz.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Old April 21st 11, 03:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

"MLB" wrote in message

Ware dyd evvvrybodi gow? Weez bin lukin an lukin an kno onzx is der.
TuTu

Weze heer. I fingk sumtimez awl da sekkaterreez gitz bizzee or goez on
strike or sumfin.

Oo, I juss had a horrybul thot. Yoo duznt supoze da sekkaterreez iz plannin
a boot kamp fur kitteez, duz yoo?

I don' FINK sew. On da uther paw, dey is tokkin bout bedeuns skool for
widdl Samanfa. I don' know wy. Dey allreddy doo eferyfing shee wanz.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Iz da floo bug al gon now? Weez hopin al sik peepl gett wel kwik. TuTu