A Boo-teek Buyink Spree

Old October 28th 05, 12:16 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Default A Boo-teek Buyink Spree

wrote in message
oups.com...

Sylvia M. wrote:

I wunnur if da need sum hewlp at da Boo-Teek?

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

Yez, we do! Wif GM gone to the Bridj (sniffle) we need sumkittee (or
kitteez) tu tayke offur runnin' it. An we alweez haf lotsa wurk fur
hardwurkin kitteez in da main Spa areas.

Cinni

I tink dat I wood lyke tu try u follow in mine RB sisfurr djob at da
Boo-teek,
an maybee debelop uh bedder senze of styyul by so dooink.

Maybe ennykitty wud lyke tu akkompunny me tu da
Lost Angelez furrshun diztrikt onna buyink spree??
I gotz meowmeez kredit kard!!!

I'yl tink I'yl start annuder thred wiff diz...

--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 28th 05, 04:31 AM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:16:52 -0700, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee's little,
agile paws typed:

I tink dat I wood lyke tu try u follow in mine RB sisfurr djob at da
Boo-teek,
an maybee debelop uh bedder senze of styyul by so dooink.

Maybe ennykitty wud lyke tu akkompunny me tu da
Lost Angelez furrshun diztrikt onna buyink spree??
I gotz meowmeez kredit kard!!!

I'yl tink I'yl start annuder thred wiff diz...

Pssst! Pitoonya!

We'ze in Paris - since yu haff a kredit kard, why don't yu start yur
spree in da furrshin kapital ov da world? Port offur an joyne usses!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/27/2005 11:29:24 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old October 29th 05, 04:55 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
good idermint, Trudi
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:16:52 -0700, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee's little,
agile paws typed:

I tink dat I wood lyke tu try u follow in mine RB sisfurr djob at da
Boo-teek,
an maybee debelop uh bedder senze of styyul by so dooink.

Maybe ennykitty wud lyke tu akkompunny me tu da
Lost Angelez furrshun diztrikt onna buyink spree??
I gotz meowmeez kredit kard!!!

I'yl tink I'yl start annuder thred wiff diz...

Pssst! Pitoonya!

We'ze in Paris - since yu haff a kredit kard, why don't yu start yur
spree in da furrshin kapital ov da world? Port offur an joyne usses!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Oh! Mme. Anaïs, yu ar sooosooo kleffurr!!!
An me wiff mine inernashional kredit kard sooo handy...
Wheneffurr dere iz a lull, letz sneek owt an du sum seerriouz shoppink!
--
Pitooonya AKA Sweetee

Old October 29th 05, 05:33 PM
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 20:55:01 -0700, Pitoonya AKA Sweetee's little,
agile paws typed:

Dat sound fine to me, Pitoonya - any uffer kitties wan ta joyne usses
- boycats too - da menz cotooriays is heer too!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
10/29/2005 12:32:31 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com
Old October 30th 05, 02:15 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote creatively in message ,
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee's little,
agile paws typed:

Dat sound fine to me, Pitoonya - any uffer kitties wan ta joyne usses
- boycats too - da menz cotooriays is heer too!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

We need tu pik up uh duzen eetsh frenchy hatz at
Le Printemps, maybe in blu, blak, gray an red. I'yl see iffin I can
make a deal wiff dere byer...itl be a gud kontakt.

Den we kin go tu Les Galeries Lafayette.

Purrhappzwe can bizit sum ov da hauwte coutoor eztablishmentz az well...

Enny uddur ideerz?

I yam glad dat kittyz hav nyne llyvez...
we kin be awl over da playze atta sayme tyme!!!

Hoo awl wantz tu joyne us?

Pitoonya AKA Sweetee, Mgr ov da Boo-Teek

Old October 30th 05, 02:22 AM
CatTayls

I'll come! Ize nefur bin shopping befur. And Meowmie sez I need a
wedwink prezent. And maybe I can get sum noo accesssoreez. My furz is
all black so wot wud look good? I hopes thuh spa will be open fur
grooming befur thuh wedwink.

Little Kitty, feeling good about joining thuh groop

Old October 30th 05, 02:35 AM
Pitoonya AKA Sweetee

"CatTayls" wrote in message
ups.com...
I'll come! Ize nefur bin shopping befur. And Meowmie sez I need a
wedwink prezent. And maybe I can get sum noo accesssoreez. My furz is
all black so wot wud look good? I hopes thuh spa will be open fur
grooming befur thuh wedwink.

Little Kitty, feeling good about joining thuh groop

Sinze itz uh wedwink, we kin get awl drezzt up.
Maybe sumting(s) in silfurr?
Uh cape, skarf purrze....waddya tink??
Red wud luk stunning awlzo!
Whut kolur ar yur eeyz Little Kitty?

Pitoonya, stretchin hur fashun mynd..

Old October 30th 05, 05:10 AM
Miss Violette

I willz join yoursef az soon az TV is winked, I haza short 'tention span so
can't go too many plazes atta same time, Trudi, Kitty ADD