who is this weird man

Old July 15th 06, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.dogs.behavior,rec.pets.dogs.health,alt.animals.dog,alt.med.veterinary,rec.pets.cats.health+behav
A Poor Shepherd Boy And His Dog At His Masters Feet

Default who is this weird man

HOWEDY suja you miserable stinkin lyin dog abusin mental case,

Suja wrote:
"redbird" wrote in message:

I agree 100%. I am new to the site and quickly
found this site infected.

INDEEDY. LUCKY thing we got The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizard otherWIZE folks would think EVERYWON HURTS
INTIMIDATES and MURDERS innocent defenselesss dumb critters
like HOWE you and your punk thug coward lyin dog abusing
mental case pals PREFER.

This is NOT a site.

Sez who? THESE ARE The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely
Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey
Wizard's WEB SITES, suja {}; ~ )

Didn't you momma ever teach you to say 'HOWEDY' when greetin folks?

WELCOME to The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards'
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL FREE
WWW Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horse Training Method Manual
Forums {); ~ )

I'm Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply
Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard {) ; ~ )

Here's your own FREE COPY of The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin
Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And
Horsey Wizards'

The *666* Edition Of Your Own
FREE COPY
Of
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards'
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual {) ;
~ )

{#}: ~ } 8 { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } http://makeashorterlink.com/?K3AD21A3D { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } { ~ :{@}
{#}: ~ } 8 { ~ :{@}

It's a usenet newsgroup,

It's
The Sincerely Incredibly Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing
GRAND
Puppy, Child, Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizards'
100% CONSISTENTLY NEARLY INSTANTLY SUCCESSFUL
FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog, Child, Kat And Horsey Training Method Manual
WEB SITES
{) ; ~ )

archived through Google.

And other fine UNMODERATED pubic news group search engines
ALL OVER the WHOWEL WILD WORLD {); ~ )

Newsgroups are unmoderated,

Some are, some AIN'T. The dog lovers have TRIED
to make these MODERATED news groups HOWEver, they
CAN'T on accHOWENT of some LEGAL business limiting
news group proceedures.

and anyone can post about just about anything,

You mean, like STUFF abHOWET HURTIN dogs to train them
and like HOWE you broke your arm when your fear aggressive
hyperactive dog bolted after a innocent defenseless dumb
critter?

any number of times.

You mean, like HOWE you and your dog lover pals do?
Seems all we talk abHOWET here abHOWETS are HOWE to
EFFECTIVELY jerk choke shock crate bribe intimidate
mutilate and murder innocent defenseless dumb critters
and LIE abHOWET Jerry Howe, The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child,
Pussy, Birdy And Horsey Wizard, HIS Methods and Machine {) ; ~ )

I wrote to google groups about him.

You bet! ONLY LIARS DOG ABUSERS COWARDS and ACTIVE ACUTE
CHRONIC LONG TERM INCURABLE MENTAL CASES post here abHOWETS
UNLESS UNLESS it's to say: "Thank You The Sincerely Incredibly
Freakin Insanely Simply Amazing Grand Puppy, Child, Pussy,
Birdy And Horsey Wizard. Your FREE MANUAL SAVED MY DOG'S
LIFE. G-D BLESS YOU" {)' ~ )