Miss Violette and Brownie

Old March 5th 08, 12:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Default Miss Violette and Brownie

we iz gonna letta soft tellz diz stori bowt or catmom anna owr catdat, TV
anna OEJ

When Violette conned DH into living with us, it was a complete job. DH is
not a cat person, he is very compassionate but even though they had dogs on
and off while he was at home, he has never felt the need for any kind of
pet. After she did con him, and that is a whole other story, I talked to
him about her being alone when we left for a few days at a time. She got
social interaction because at that time we still allowed her out. in my
stupidity I didn't get her altered in time and as a result we had four
beautiful kittens, one of which was a platter face that was so perfect and
he was so noisy I told DH I wanted to keep that one and name it Marcel. At
the age of 3 weeks I killed the kittens by putting a flea collar on Violette
that she was so allergic to that everywhere her hair touched it the hair
fell out and to the day she went to the bridge that fur was coarser than the
rest of her silken fur.

We realized that the only Tom she ever allowed on her property was a large
medium haired Tom that must have had some MC genes and he was weathered and
weary and never came close to us, but he wasn't hostile... Violette was
despondent after the death of the kittens which happened in less than 24
hours after putting the collar on her... we never even got to name the other
3 kittens.

Within a week of the death of the kittens Brownie came calling and we again
noticed she would have nothing to do with any other Toms. The kittens all
had some of brownies features which was I know generally unusual for cats.
Then one day, Violette actually brought Brownie into the house... a first
for him and for her to permit.

They came in and she, I swear gave him the grand tour, going first to the 2
doors that we keep closed because no cats are allowed in there. Then to
the bedroom, where I had to yell and explain to the both of them that on the
very long list of why I chose to not have children was not wanting to have
to explain reproduction so they were NOT going to commit the act in my
bedroom...

after that they played chase chase and with some toys for a while, then they
sat side by side and ate dinner... then they both washed their faces and
paws and finished with a drink of water... then... Violette went to the
litter box, used it covered in her so fastidious way, and Brownie stepped
into the box... and the house exploded!!!

I kept the back door open thinking that if I could get Brownie used to
coming we could keep him and they could be buds... Violet went into her I
will have to kill you now mode complete with sound effects from a really
good horror movie, slapped spit bit and literally knocked the big boy right
out the back door...

after watching this I told her... that's pretty good, I will share my food
with you, I'll share my toys with you, and I will even have sex with you but
you can't use my bathroom... after this day DH and I decided to let her
have one more litter of kittens, keeping one and rehoming the rest as we
knew we could do that...

Since then Brownie has gone, Violette has gone, 2 of the 4 kittens didn't
survive and TV and OEJ stayed with me as we couldn't part with either of
them.

After She had the kittens and they were fixed and they still got to go out
Brownie still visited... and as long as they were outside they were a quite
happy family...

TV is a smoked cat like Violette and he is short haired but he has the size
of his father... OEJ is smaller like violette but the non black markings on
her are a match for brownie.

soft, hoping the kittens approve this telling

Old March 5th 08, 01:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Samuel Redcat Mahoney

TV is a smoked cat like Violette and he is short haired but he has the size
of his father... OEJ is smaller like violette but the non black markings on
her are a match for brownie.

soft, hoping the kittens approve this telling

We certainly do! Dat iz a furry moving history of Miss Violette an TV
and OEJ.

We are furry, furry sorry about what happened wif Miss Violette an da
flea collar. Dat's tragic. But itz gud dat her continued to 'sociaye
wif Brownie.

Fur various reasons, none of usses getted to really know ourz catmoms
and catdads.

Sammy
Old March 5th 08, 01:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

it allatime makez soft leak, sum of da leakin iz kuz her iz sad dat her
kuldint brownie be an in kitty, anna part iz kuz she iz happy dat da two of
uses getted to be wif hersef, OEJ

Old March 5th 08, 02:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:39:32 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

it allatime makez soft leak, sum of da leakin iz kuz her iz sad dat her
kuldint brownie be an in kitty, anna part iz kuz she iz happy dat da two of
uses getted to be wif hersef, OEJ

Aww, jus go an komfort her. Dat was a sad story 'bowt da furst
litter, but you two iz da happy endink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/4/2008 8:22:03 PM
Old March 5th 08, 02:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_3_]

On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 18:34:53 -0600, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's nimble,
little paws typed:

Fur various reasons, none of usses getted to really know ourz catmoms
and catdads.

Sammy

Cawze I wuz a showcat, at da showz an in da howze I gotted to meet
mine catmom and catdad, not to menshun brufferz an sisterz an cuzzins!
In fack when da hooman took me frum mine old meowmie (da breeder) he
met mine fambly!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/4/2008 8:24:22 PM

Old March 5th 08, 09:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 04 Mar 2008 18:34:53 -0600, Samuel Redcat Mahoney's nimble,
little paws typed:

Fur various reasons, none of usses getted to really know ourz catmoms
and catdads.

Sammy

Cawze I wuz a showcat, at da showz an in da howze I gotted to meet
mine catmom and catdad, not to menshun brufferz an sisterz an cuzzins!
In fack when da hooman took me frum mine old meowmie (da breeder) he
met mine fambly!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Wen I wuz juztabowt nuu-bornt, Da nice rezku hoominz tuukt mine meowmee
an liddul sisfur an brudder intu dere heowze. I stayed dere fur uh yeer
ana
haff, den went tu lib at myowntruehome, egzept wen mineowntruhoominz
wanna go way, den I getz tu bizit wiff mine rezku hoominz an
mineownmeowmee.
Lazt tyme I bizited, I went rite upstayerz tu weer hur wuz rite uhway,
kuz I knu
dat hur wuz dere. I hoap I get tu see hur uhgin suun. Maybe we kin
konvinze
mine hoominz dat 2 kittez ar not tuu 'spensiff wat wiff enshurunz an
awl...
[Mine liddul bruffurr an sisfurr ar attid RB, an I neffurr meeted mine
daddee.]
--
Pitô.ônya

Old March 5th 08, 11:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we trysta keep hersef happi, OEJ
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:39:32 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

it allatime makez soft leak, sum of da leakin iz kuz her iz sad dat her
kuldint brownie be an in kitty, anna part iz kuz she iz happy dat da two

of
uses getted to be wif hersef, OEJ

Aww, jus go an komfort her. Dat was a sad story 'bowt da furst
litter, but you two iz da happy endink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by

Old March 5th 08, 03:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hihi diz iz O T and I knowz u keep herself happy and I knowz u all duz u
bestis to keep on the WW plan by eating half of what she eats. Gramby haz
been on da talky fingie wif herself and her is walkink aroun. When Gramby
asked why her was mofink so much her said "I have to or the cats get my
sandwich." U all is good help to herself.
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 18:39:32 -0600, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

it allatime makez soft leak, sum of da leakin iz kuz her iz sad dat her
kuldint brownie be an in kitty, anna part iz kuz she iz happy dat da
two

of
uses getted to be wif hersef, OEJ

Aww, jus go an komfort her. Dat was a sad story 'bowt da furst
litter, but you two iz da happy endink!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by
little, the cats become its visible soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

3/4/2008 8:22:03 PM

Hi, Miss Violette! [email protected] Cat community 3 May 7th 05 01:10 PM
Miss Violette [email protected] Cat community 3 December 24th 04 08:32 PM
Miss Violette! Harri Cat community 2 November 12th 04 10:33 PM
Update fur Miss Violette Tabitha Kitten Cat community 6 November 6th 04 02:23 PM
Miss Violette? Mlle. Anaïs Cat community 11 September 8th 04 11:26 PM