Diva Pix and Flix

Old July 9th 08, 03:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Robotech_Master

Default Diva Pix and Flix

I went down to the vet's office after work today to visit with Diva,
the moggie I will be adopting on Friday along with my Bengal. I had a
nice 15-20 minute or so visit, during which time I snapped some pics
with my cellphone camera, and took some brief videos. The pictures
and the only video under Flickr's 90 second time limit are on Flickr,
right here.

I have also put all three videos on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTasWfY59w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpY6LADkt8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQfPG6fBBjU

Enjoy!
--
Chris Meadows aka | WWW: http://www.terrania.us | Somebody
Robotech_Master | ICQ: 5477383 AIM: RoboMastr | help, I'm
Old July 9th 08, 03:35 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Robotech_Master" wrote in message
g...
I went down to the vet's office after work today to visit with Diva,
the moggie I will be adopting on Friday along with my Bengal. I had a
nice 15-20 minute or so visit, during which time I snapped some pics
with my cellphone camera, and took some brief videos. The pictures
and the only video under Flickr's 90 second time limit are on Flickr,
right here.

Wow, she is so neat, just personality plus! Good choice. She has a lovely
face and that long, skinny build, just like my Gracie. Long tail, long legs.
She is obviously so healthy, too! Thanks for posting.

Old July 9th 08, 12:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Janet Boss

In article ,
Robotech_Master wrote:

Not only is she cute, but she has a sweet little voice - I like that!

--
Janet Boss
www.bestfriendsdogobedience.com
Old July 9th 08, 02:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

"Robotech_Master" wrote in message
g...
I went down to the vet's office after work today to visit with Diva,
the moggie I will be adopting on Friday along with my Bengal. I had a
nice 15-20 minute or so visit, during which time I snapped some pics
with my cellphone camera, and took some brief videos. The pictures
and the only video under Flickr's 90 second time limit are on Flickr,
right here.

I have also put all three videos on YouTube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTasWfY59w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0fpY6LADkt8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQfPG6fBBjU

Enjoy!

Oh my, she does love having her picture taken, doesn't she? ; She's a
perfect.... well, *diva*! Gorgeous girl with a great personality - she
looks like my Ozzy: http://www.possibleplaces.com/catnipped/Ozzy.asp.

Here's Ozzy and Archer (his litter-mate) playing:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXON_3fpaRo - they *still* go at it like
that!

And let me warn you - orinj-stripey cats can be just as scary smart as
Bengals. Here's Ozzy opening up a can of treats for everyone to plunder:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okCx7gWxZK0!

You're a lucky man, Chris - soon to be hopelessly enslaved, but lucky! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old July 9th 08, 04:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Robotech_Master

On Wed, 9 Jul 2008 08:27:32 -0500, CatNipped
wrote:

Oh my, she does love having her picture taken, doesn't she? ;
She's a perfect.... well, *diva*!

Yeah. I keep thinking of that line from the Kate Bush song, "The Red
Shoes"--"Oh she move like the diva do..."

There was one thing I found just a bit unsettling about her, though it
took me a couple of hours before I figured out exactly what it was.

My cat Gumdrop, who was a bit similar in appearance but longer-haired
and a slightly lighter shade, had yellow eyes, so I guess I'm sort of
used to the idea of an orange cat with yellow eyes. Diva's eyes are
pumpkin-orange, so it was a little unnerving when I looked at that
face expecting to see yellow eyes and instead saw those orange orbs
peering back at me.

Old July 9th 08, 05:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
CatNipped[_2_]

wrote:

Oh my, she does love having her picture taken, doesn't she? ;
She's a perfect.... well, *diva*!

Yeah. I keep thinking of that line from the Kate Bush song, "The Red
Shoes"--"Oh she move like the diva do..."

There was one thing I found just a bit unsettling about her, though it
took me a couple of hours before I figured out exactly what it was.

My cat Gumdrop, who was a bit similar in appearance but longer-haired
and a slightly lighter shade, had yellow eyes, so I guess I'm sort of
used to the idea of an orange cat with yellow eyes. Diva's eyes are
pumpkin-orange, so it was a little unnerving when I looked at that
face expecting to see yellow eyes and instead saw those orange orbs
peering back at me.

Same thing with my Ozzy - his eyes are deep orange. It is very unusual and
beautiful. Archer, his litter-mate who is also orinj-stripey, has a lot of
while on his paws, chest and face, and his eyes are more yellow than orange,
so it may be part and parcel with the overall coloration.

Hugs,

CatNipped