URGENT - Purrs needed

Old December 28th 08, 09:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Anti Shado

Default URGENT - Purrs needed

Kittiez,

I am ritin this fur mine meowmie. Hez took the Paw away again and
herz waz gone fur a long time. When she finally gottid home last
nite, her was alone. Her waz furry upset anna cryin. I don't like it
when Meowmie cries. Her grabbed me up anna got mine furs considerably
wet as she explained dat Paw was back in the hospital again (4th time
in 3 months). Her sed dat mine Paw wuz furry sick anna might be goin
to da Bridge himself, soon. She begged me to purr fur him anna I am
purrin my hardest as I luffs him, he gives gud rubs and skritches.
More important is dat Meowmie luffs hizownself, too, anna iz furry
scared anna lonely.

So I iz askin da community to once more purr hard fur mine Paw dat he
shud get betterer anna if it's to be, dat hizown trip to da Bridge
will be easy.

Fangu,

MuShu da (furry worried) Magnificent fur his Meowmie

Old December 28th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Sadie Dog does her best to herd the cats in a purr circle. The cats take
the meatloaf position and begin to purr ferri loud. Piglet knows how hard
it is to loose your human Paw and doesn't want this to happen to anyone
else.

Old December 28th 08, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred[_2_]

Anti Shado wrote:

[...]

This is so important. We are fur sure purrin fur your Paw. Yes,
we're so sorry to hear this, and your family is not alone. Your
r.p.c.c family is with you purrrrrin for your Paw to get bedder and
have a long time wif you all. We know there is so much love there
and we can't help but to honour that.
That love will transcend even the separation of us from those at the
bridge. When Patches went on ahead of me, I felt his presence long
after he was gone. I know I am stronger because of him, and others,
hooman, cat and still others.
The crossing is not the end ennyway. This world, even this universe
wouldn't make any sense if it were, but we're not there yet. Our
deepest wishes and purrrayers are going out for you all that your Paw
recover. We're due for some gudgud news fur a change. We deserve it
once in a while. We are all purrin.

Diana, Ryan, Cinnamon, & Fred

--
Peace,
Fred
Old December 28th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_3_] Mosey =^..^=[_3_] is offline
Banned

"Anti Shado"
[...]

Ohhhhhh nooooo MuShu. Mosey gathers hiz famlee tewgetter n dey meatloaf
anna start purrin fur yer poor Paw tew git bedder n yer poor sad Meowmie.
My Meowmie iz sayin purrayers.
Mosey, Pookie Pipps nad Sqweex

Old December 28th 08, 11:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Dec 28, 4:38 pm, Anti Shado wrote:
[...]

Wee iz purrin four yoor Paw an four yoo hoo iz sew wurried.

--
Maggy May, Sunrise, WooToo an Missy an Wascal hoo iz biziting usses.
Bear, hoo iz r d*g doo knot purr sew gud butted hee iz trying.

Old December 29th 08, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Anti Shado wrote:
So I iz askin da community to once more purr hard fur mine Paw dat he
shud get betterer anna if it's to be, dat hizown trip to da Bridge
will be easy.

Diz furry seryus. I purr xtra hard!

prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr
prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr prrprrprr

Louise
Old December 29th 08, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Sun, 28 Dec 2008 13:38:07 -0800 (PST), Anti Shado's nimble, little
paws typed:

So I iz askin da community to once more purr hard fur mine Paw dat he
shud get betterer anna if it's to be, dat hizown trip to da Bridge
will be easy.

Mine Purrs are on da way.
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrr................................. .....
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

little, the cats become its visible soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/28/2008 7:55:20 PM
Old December 29th 08, 01:26 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

So I iz askin da community to once more purr hard fur mine Paw dat he
shud get betterer anna if it's to be, dat hizown trip to da Bridge
will be easy.

Fangu,

MuShu da (furry worried) Magnificent fur his Meowmie

MuShu, everykitty and hoomin in mine howse is purring dere bestest fur
your Paw.

Harri