The blind kitten (not a happy ending)

Old June 28th 15, 12:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default The blind kitten (not a happy ending)

"MaryL" wrote in message

How do you think Boyfie would react if you got a gentle little female
instead of a fighting boy? Would the reaction be any different? Both
types need good homes.

MaryL

I think he's made it quite clear recently that nocatatall is allowed near
his home or meowmie. Even the girls (he jumped on a poor black girl not
long ago, who was merely passing through)
So best not try it. It's disappointing because I would like to have another
one. I can afford the food and vet care for one more, but the Boy says No.

I truly believe some cats are better off being an only cat. Persia used
to get very upset when other cats ventured into her territory. You
might remember when she saw a cat on the patio when we lived in
Tennessee. She crashed through the sliding screen door and went after
it. Knocked it right off the bottom track. I heard the racket but I
didn't know she had tumbled out! (She was probably surprised, too.)
After that I had to buy a baby gate to block it just so I could open the
slider in nice weather.

Buffy is so thrilled to be away from that bully cat Frankie, I wouldn't
think of rocking her nice new comfortable world.

Boyfie doesn't want another cat. His home, his rules.

Jill

happy ending dgk Cat anecdotes 3 October 8th 11 12:22 AM
Kitten in washing machine ordeal (happy ending) Adrian A Cat anecdotes 10 October 20th 07 09:38 PM
HAPPY ENDING Kitten Rescue: 5 Firefighters, 2 Trucks, 250 Gallons Of Water Matthew Cat health & behaviour 3 June 22nd 07 04:24 PM
HAPPY ENDING Kitten Rescue: 5 Firefighters, 2 Trucks, 250 Gallons Of Water Matthew Cat anecdotes 0 June 21st 07 01:37 AM
TW but a happy ending CATherine Cat anecdotes 9 March 19th 07 04:22 AM