Nox Vs A Newsgroup

Old April 23rd 05, 12:48 AM
Enfilade

Default Nox Vs A Newsgroup

Since Catnipped was confused by "Wake up you cretins" being a possible
troll from another newsgroup, I have assembled the following list so
everyone can tell if they are being insulted by Nocturne, or by an
Internet troll.

Internet Troll Says: U SUXXOrZ aNd I hAt3 y0u!!11!~
Nocturne Says: Humans cannot help being stupid and loathsome.

Internet Troll Says: tUrN oFf teh KomPewTeR anD gEt a
LifE!!11!eleven!
Nocturne Says: Pay attention to me or I shall bite you.

Internet Troll Says: I M 133+ & b3++3r ThaN j00!!!1
Nocturne Says: Felines are superior to humans in every way.

Internet Troll Says: HA HA PWNED!!!!
Nocturne Says: *drops a lamp on head of sleeping people*

Internet Troll Is Fought With: Recipes
Nocturne Is Fought With: Catnip

--Fil
Old April 23rd 05, 01:12 AM
CatNipped

"Enfilade" wrote in message
m...
Since Catnipped was confused by "Wake up you cretins" being a possible
troll from another newsgroup, I have assembled the following list so
everyone can tell if they are being insulted by Nocturne, or by an
Internet troll.

Internet Troll Says: U SUXXOrZ aNd I hAt3 y0u!!11!~
Nocturne Says: Humans cannot help being stupid and loathsome.

Internet Troll Says: tUrN oFf teh KomPewTeR anD gEt a
LifE!!11!eleven!
Nocturne Says: Pay attention to me or I shall bite you.

Internet Troll Says: I M 133+ & b3++3r ThaN j00!!!1
Nocturne Says: Felines are superior to humans in every way.

Internet Troll Says: HA HA PWNED!!!!
Nocturne Says: *drops a lamp on head of sleeping people*

Internet Troll Is Fought With: Recipes
Nocturne Is Fought With: Catnip

--Fil

ROFLOL! Nox *RULES*! *AHEM* ====== says Bandit.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 23rd 05, 02:23 AM
Cheryl

On Fri 22 Apr 2005 07:48:42p, Enfilade wrote in
rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
om):

Since Catnipped was confused by "Wake up you cretins" being a
possible troll from another newsgroup, I have assembled the
following list so everyone can tell if they are being insulted
by Nocturne, or by an Internet troll.

Internet Troll Says: U SUXXOrZ aNd I hAt3 y0u!!11!~
Nocturne Says: Humans cannot help being stupid and loathsome.

Internet Troll Says: tUrN oFf teh KomPewTeR anD gEt a
LifE!!11!eleven!
Nocturne Says: Pay attention to me or I shall bite you.

Internet Troll Says: I M 133+ & b3++3r ThaN j00!!!1
Nocturne Says: Felines are superior to humans in every way.

Internet Troll Says: HA HA PWNED!!!!
Nocturne Says: *drops a lamp on head of sleeping people*

Internet Troll Is Fought With: Recipes
Nocturne Is Fought With: Catnip

--Fil

ROTFL!! This is a keeper!! May I pass it along to my troll friends?
LMAO!! I love it!

--
Cheryl

"The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited
breath."
- W.C. Fields
Old April 23rd 05, 03:37 AM
Gabey8

[[Internet Troll Says: HA HA PWNED!!!!
Nocturne Says: *drops a lamp on head of sleeping people*

Internet Troll Is Fought With: Recipes
Nocturne Is Fought With: Catnip]]

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! )

ROTFL and getting stared at by the cats, who are CONVINCED that Meowmy's
gone nuts this time. ;o)

Donna

Old April 23rd 05, 04:51 AM
Singh

Do troll-people REALLY talk like this? I've heard of flaming, but mangling
the English language, now, really...

Blessed be,
Baha

And why recipes?

m...

Old April 23rd 05, 07:22 AM
Marina

Singh wrote:

And why recipes?

We have a tradition here on rpca of posting recipes to any trollers. We
barbecue the troll, but the are so rancid no one wants to eat it,
however long we cook and grill it, so we throw it out and instead, we
bring lots of yummy stuff to our cyber bbq in the form of our favourite
recipes. Usually the troll silently leaves when it sees that we start
spouting recipes instead of getting upset by its rantings.

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and introducing: Mere!
Old April 23rd 05, 02:31 PM
Kreisleriana

On Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:51:51 -0400, "Singh"
yodeled:

Do troll-people REALLY talk like this? I've heard of flaming, but mangling
the English language, now, really...

Blessed be,
Baha

And why recipes?

Why NOT recipes???

Theresa
Old April 23rd 05, 04:13 PM
Nan

wrote:

Do troll-people REALLY talk like this? I've heard of flaming, but mangling
the English language, now, really...

The PuppyWizard on alt.pets.dog.labrador mangles the English language
and writes with all cap's mingled in with the lower case letters. (He
also crossposts and changes his name every other day so that he can't
be kill-filed easily.)

Nan
Old April 23rd 05, 04:20 PM
CatNipped

wrote:

Do troll-people REALLY talk like this? I've heard of flaming, but

mangling
the English language, now, really...

The PuppyWizard on alt.pets.dog.labrador mangles the English language
and writes with all cap's mingled in with the lower case letters. (He
also crossposts and changes his name every other day so that he can't
be kill-filed easily.)

Nan

EEEEK! holding up crossed fingers HUSH! Don't evoke the PoopyWizard!
;

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 23rd 05, 06:22 PM
Enfilade

"Singh" wrote in message ...
Do troll-people REALLY talk like this? I've heard of flaming, but mangling
the English language, now, really...

My troll has been written in a language sometimes referred to as "12
year old AOLer", mixed slightly with 13375p33k (leetspeak) and the
only difference between this sample and a real troll is that I tried
to make all the words in my sample legible.

Yes, I have really seen people trying to "chat" or post like that.

And yes, I've seen worse.

--Fil

PS feel free to pass it around folks!