Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Old October 22nd 06, 05:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Default Jellicle Ball: DA GEST BOOK

Ize fine, missing mine sisfur Laura, uv corze, but doing my best tu be a
gud hed uv mine clowder. TED haz me onna horrybull die-it cuz she finkz
24 powndz iz tuu much fur a cat tu weigh. She sez I need tu git doun tu
a skrawnee 16 powndz. Fortunatelee mineown sweet wedwink, Kissa,
teleportz down from Catnada wif treetz or I wud haf starfed tu def.

Ralph

Why datz howibble, Ralph! 24 powndz iz a fine wait fur a man-kitty
like yourownself! Haff you konsidered applying yue clawz to dis
meanmean TED? Purrs, Mme. Anaïs

Fangu, Mme. Anaïs. I fink I cut a fyne figyewr! Howsumeffur, I like
mine TED, she gifz me treetz effun wile shez tellin mineown humin Ize
tuutuu fluffy.
Ralph
Old October 22nd 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ralph & His Clowder

Hmmmm, meighbe we cud get da tornimint going agin aftur da ball iz
offur. Hoo wur da orginizerz?
Ralph

Adam wrote:

Great Girtha! Um, I meen greetingz, Allegra ana Louise. Yew both
luk lufflee.
Ralph, remembering soomoo ressling

Fangu! Doze were da days, weren't they?

Allegra

Dat dey wur. I memfur I hadda bowt wif da Grate Girtha ana lost, but
it wuz cloze. sigh
da Ralphinator, missing the old days

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/4285/

I miss da soomo tunramints tu. Ize retyred frum aktiv competishun wen I
turned 15, but Ize will help train enny yunger kittys who want tu take
up da sport.

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Old November 8th 06, 09:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam

http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Valley/4285/

I miss da soomo tunramints tu. Ize retyred frum aktiv competishun
wen I turned 15, but Ize will help train enny yunger kittys who
want tu take up da sport.

Allegra "Great Girtha"

Hmmmm, meighbe we cud get da tornimint going agin aftur da ball iz
offur. Hoo wur da orginizerz?
Ralph

Da offishul billing wuz:

The TuffGurlKitties,
in cooperation wif
Soomocat Productions

an da Shadykatz were dere tu tayke betz. Duz yu want tu organyze a noo
turnamint?

Allegra "Great Girtha"