today's issues

Old December 30th 11, 02:17 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

Default today's issues

On Thu, 29 Dec 2011 00:51:41 -0600, Storrmmee wrote:

well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

Sorry to read of this, Lee...

If I can help, let me know. Purrs and prayers from us to you...

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

12/29/2011 8:16:55 PM
Old December 30th 11, 02:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Oh dear, not that. Purrs coming from Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex and Pipps and
prayers coming from Kyla .
Have some tea and a nice hot shower to calm down, maybe some wine, and know
you are loved by everybody here.
Also sending you blessings and comfort. And no stresses, throw them into a
Black Hole in Space!!

Old December 30th 11, 02:52 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

Sylvia, I didn't realize that is what you said..how nice that is and you are
also
Kyla

Purrrzzzz fur yu an yurz.
Kalmnezz tuu.

I yam not shur heow to wurd sumpin bowt de-stressing,
but if it fitz yuz it tu get Less stressed.
--
Pit.nya

I understand that desserts help, an they are the opposite of stressed
(spelt backwards, that is)

Sylvia, hoping that it goes away soon

Old December 30th 11, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursefz, chester
"Will in New Haven" wrote in message
On Dec 29, 1:51 am, "Storrmmee" wrote:
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some
prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

Wee is awl purrin for yoor hole HOUS. Wee lubs yoons.

--
WooToo, Missy, r illitrut doggs an da hoomins wiff a gest apperuns by
da Wascal

Old December 30th 11, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

fang ursef oej
"Meowy" wrote in message
On Dec 28, 10:51 pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some
prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

Dat iss howwibwy stwessful an i am sneding all mine purrs tew yew.
An i wud say dis tew yew wat i say tew mine meowmie wen she hab
stwess:
meow. meow. meow. meow. meow.
Meowy

Old December 31st 11, 08:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 12/28/2011 11:51 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

It's always something. Today my DIL was in a store and some young lady
tried to parallel park behind her and instead ran into my DIL's car. MLB

Old December 31st 11, 08:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Dec 30, 11:11*pm, "Storrmmee" wrote:
yes i shouldn't whine i know, soft"MLB" wrote in message

On 12/28/2011 11:51 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some
prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

It's always something. *Today my DIL was in a store and some young lady
tried to parallel park behind her and instead ran into my DIL's car. *MLB- Hide quoted text -

Da Meowmie sey hur own muffur awwayz sed, a widdl whine is gud fur
yoo.
Meowy, awayding wurd ob success.
Old January 1st 12, 02:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 12/31/2011 12:27 PM, Meowy wrote:
On Dec 30, 11:11 pm, wrote:
yes i shouldn't whine i know, wrote in message

On 12/28/2011 11:51 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
well things were going along pretty good today, until we were in a car
wreck, we weren't hurt in the wreck, but it has brought home i might have
been in denyal about some other things so if i could have some
prayers/purs,
whatever you can muster that i can deal with the stress and come out
successful i would appreciate it, soft

It's always something. Today my DIL was in a store and some young lady
tried to parallel park behind her and instead ran into my DIL's car. MLB- Hide quoted text -

Da Meowmie sey hur own muffur awwayz sed, a widdl whine is gud fur
yoo.
Meowy, awayding wurd ob success.

Gotta gets da rite kinds wine!!! TuTu whoo lyks da red stuff.

Today's the Day! jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 16 April 14th 10 06:54 PM
Shadow has issues Yowie Cat anecdotes 36 May 28th 08 12:37 PM
litter box issues meee Cat health & behaviour 21 March 27th 06 03:46 AM
Territorial Issues CATherine Cat anecdotes 6 December 19th 05 06:32 AM