Heyho Fwends!

Old January 13th 12, 11:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

Default Heyho Fwends!

Dis is a hewwo frum usses lurkin heer.
We hasnt been onna gwoop fur a wile, just gettin ower hedds togeffur
since Jack went tu thu Bridje. We miss himself.
Fings dont change much heer, we is still beein mistweeted n starfed.
Meomie ses shees wookin fur a soot of armoor cos wittle Cleo has
lerned to jump. Shees gud...her new wun is launchin hurself fwum da
kichen wurktop rite acwoss da room n ontu Meomies sholder...heee heee,
Meomie can moof wen she wants! Harry purrtikularle wikes Cleo's
gerilla taktik of wunnin rite up Paws weg....he just wuffs dat.
Dey hadda effunin twyin tu cut Cleo's claws...giggle...wussnt
suksessful...giggle...Cleo sqwirmed n yelled n bit. Meomie hadda
pwaster onna finger fur twu days! Well, kitty teef are sharp!
Howsumeffur, Cleo is warming dare harts n twyin tu fill da BIG gap
lefted by Jack. Will take sum tyme, notted yet, but purrhaps soon.
Wees bin lurkin an sendin purrs owt tu effurywun who needed dem. Dares
bin a wot of sikness n wurry onna gwoop, n wees purrin fur awl de
folks havvin a hard tyme, power purrz.
Wees awlso hopin dat ower sisfur-in-law Trudi is barin up, we sends
ower bigbigbig purrcudds (purrs n cuddles) tu her.
Sukie, Harry n Cleo.

Not really up to getting into anything much ATM.
Big thank you to everyone who sent their condolences and kind
thoughts, they were very much appreciated. I feel that as I get older,
a loss hurts even more, I had Jack for so long that I really miss his
little cheeky face demanding his dinner every night when I got home.
The house is not the same.
Harry's fur is falling out behind his head, I have an appointment
with him at TED tomorrow, but I'm pretty sure he's depressed. He's
withdrawn and hiding for most of the day. Eating though, too much. He
emerges from his various hideouts late in the evening and climbs onto
my knee. He stays for about an hour then goes and curls up on his
cushion and rests. I have been trying to get him to participate in our
cats mad half hour that we try to have every night. No deal .He adored
Jack.
Paradoxically, Sukie has come out of her shell. For some reason, she
was always afraid of Jack. He never did anything to her, mostly, he
ignored her completely. He never had a problem with new cats coming
into the house. She stays and sleeps in the living room now.
Cleo the Clingon has made us laugh when we didnt feel like laughing.
She is a darling. I have got most of her behavioural problems sorted
out. She really bit when anyone tried to pet her. Her claws are pure
agony when she digs them in. I think she's had to look after herself
in her previous home. She's calming down beautifully and the lovely
little soul she really is is emerging daily. She will have to get
fixed soon and that should help too.Claw clipping has been a complete
disaster )0: Think I will get TED to do them.
I think time is a healer, we are feeling better every day, then a
photo or something starts me off again. I really appreciated Kyla
saving all Jack's messages because I couldn't handle them at the time.
I now have them all and will treasure them. MMS again.
Thanks to you all,
Love,
Bess x
Old January 13th 12, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gramby

Cleo and my Lizzy sound so much alike. I too have given up on the claw
clipping for now. Time is a healer and it wil be in your case as you have
the othersto love too. Poor Harry, will pur for him. Almost lost my
Piglett when Scooter Dog went to the bridge. Vet sid hold and cuddle her
every night and it took nearly six months for her to stat responding again.

Purrs to you al from this house.

Oh, diz iz O T. Da hoomanz at Trudi's house iznt online yetz. With the
move back to their home, all the cats are reasserting themselves and
figuring out their own territory. Trudi's health isnt the best and Auntie
Soft is keeping a close watch on her. I will git Gramby to kall herselfv
anna read ur messaje.

Old January 14th 12, 06:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_11_]

[...]

Hullo Sukie, Harry n Cleo.
Weh hab AWL mized yew sew mutchm but weh unerstan wai yew hab gon fur
uhwile, yeUP
Et is SEW nise tew she yew awl ugin.
Weh, n da rezt uf our wunerful Community styl miz Jack tew,. *sniff*
Gon but gnot furgotun, sew da saing goze.
Wee Cleo iz gonna git hur wee klawz snipped , wike yer meomie sez.
'Tutured' erm fixed wat ain't broken n den da ted kan dew hur naylez tew.
Bad PookyKat rryz tew bite our meomie wen hur clipz hym, n Pipps kan't beh
cot tew git hut nayles clipd. BOSH!!
Fank yu fur AWL yer purrs, owr sweet frurendz. Yew hab ULWAYZ had strong
heeling purrs dat wurked. srsly.

Luffs, *nosepoinks*, n hedbumps tu yew sweet kitties.
Mosey, PookyKat, Sqweex n Pipps

[...]

Hello Bess
It is so nice to see you again, and we understand why you haven't been
posting.
I am glad you are slowly healing from the loss of Jack. These things take
time, I know that
from past experiences. It's hard.
Poor Harry..I think he IS depressed about Jack being gone too, but a visit
to the nice TED might be a good idea.
Glad to hear Sukie is doing okay
Cleo sounds like a darling wee hoot, but those nails and wee teeth can be
harmful to you and her human Dad too.
Is she a wee Tuxie too?
Yes, when you get her fixed 'soon', having the nice TED clip her wee nails
is a good idea,
since she will be heavily sedated/out cold.
And Bess, you are VERY welcome for what I did for you..it was done out of
much love, and I got MMS while doing it as well.
We here love you and your family and are so glad to see you post again.
Time will heal you all, slowly. But you WILL heal.
You are also welcome from us 'all.'
You need us, you know where to come.
Love,
Kyla x

Old January 15th 12, 05:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Two Sisters

On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:38:52 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:

Dis is a hewwo frum usses lurkin heer.

We is gwad dat you iz postink again, eben tho yur heart is bweaking; we
knoze 'bowt dese fings, cawze owr hooman still pines for hiz widdle Anaïs.

We iz purrink heeling purrs fur yo and yur howze!

--
Purrs,

Cybèle & Oriane

“I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.”
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

1/15/2012 12:20:07 PM
Old January 16th 12, 02:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze still purrin fur yuze. Weze no it takez tyme fur da hole in yur
hart to heel an weze heer fur yu.

Booker an hiz fambly

Old January 16th 12, 09:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 15, 5:21*pm, The Two Sisters wrote:
On Fri, 13 Jan 2012 15:38:52 -0800 (PST), rafflescat wrote:
Dis is a hewwo frum usses lurkin heer.

We is gwad dat you iz postink again, eben tho yur heart is bweaking; we
knoze 'bowt dese fings, cawze owr hooman still pines for hiz widdle Anas.

We iz purrink heeling purrs fur yo and yur howze!

--
Purrs,

* * * * Cyble & Oriane

* * * * * * * * I love cats because I take pleasure in my home; and little by little, the
cats become its visible soul.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

* * * * 1/15/2012 12:20:07 PM

Fangu ladies! Yus, is hard tu furget us furrypurrers. N we apurrsheate
awl de purrz, n send sum tu yure hoomin fur his woss. Tell him dat
Meomie hasnt furgotten thu pikkshures fur him but is wookin fur gudgud
wuns.........................arr dare any bad wuns................?
Harry, a bit catcerned about Meomie's choice of wurds.
Old January 16th 12, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
rafflescat[_2_]

On Jan 16, 2:07*am, Booker wrote:
[...]

Fangu awl of yu, dats nyce. De hurtin is gettin bedder fur Meomie
beclaws shees gotted Cleo thu Clingon (witterally) n she makes hur
waff. (wen she's not skweemin wiff delite) Jack hadda gud life n wus
well wuffed n wiffed an extweemly wong wile, n had Trudi tu wuff, n
dats speshal. We misses him doe.
Harry, wiffa wittle teer.
Old January 21st 12, 12:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

trudi here...

i iz howldin mine own atta momint, but i iz awso sad, i thinkz i will takesa
long time to not miss mine jack efuree minute of efuree day... but as all
kitteez knowz, anna onlee a few hoominz, life goez on anna da bezt way to
honor da lofed one who haz gone ahead is to lif well