You are _not_ going to believe this!

Old July 15th 15, 09:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

Default You are _not_ going to believe this!

Yesterday my husband Dutch went back to the ER at Valley Medical Center.,
by ambulance again, because he still cannot walk.
Our family Doctor examined Dutch, and the the Doctor then rolled Dutch over
to the ER in a wheelchair which Dr. Graves does often for his patients,
and told them that Dutch _needed_ to spend at least 2 to 3 days in the
hospital for observation and care .
Well, the asshats in the ER were very hostile & very mean to poor Dutch,
didn't know how to draw blood,
put in an IV ! It's liked they brought people in from the street to do this.
They poked and probed took a Dutch , causing him even more pain and then
had the nerve to tell him _everything_ was fine! No it's not fine at all.
Then after 4 hours, after ignoring his/our Doctor they put him in a
wheelchair , and sent him home, by taxi,with _no _reason given why he was
sent home instead of following Dr. Grave's orders for Dutch to be
hospitalized.
Dr Graves was in tears because they would not admit.
We're trying to get in home health care, which we are entitled to.
8 hours per day or 35 hours per week, at no cost to us, because our
medical insurance company will pay for it.
To us, that is malpractice, or maybe they don't like AARP Medicare through
our health insurance company.
Dutch called and reported them to the proper people, who will investigate
the matter.
Dutch was referred to rhuemlogist in our area and when he called her she
snapped at Dutch and told him she isn't accepting any new
clients, and if she were, he couldn't see her until October. Sakroo her!
Dutch NEEDED to be in the hospital, but noooooooo! I am so mad I could spit
nails as my late Mother (2007) used to say.
Valley Medical Center _use to be such a _good_ place to be treated, but it
has gone way downhill. frown
We may turn to our local advocate, a really nice big back man named Jesse
Jones to see what he can do for us about this..
He gets things done for folks and loves his job.
He's on a local CBS TV station .
I'm just in tears over this whole crappy incident!
Thank you for letting me vent.
I love you _all_
Kyla

Old July 16th 15, 08:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

Kyla, I'm sorry you and Dutch are going through this. However, please watch your language here. We may tolerate a certain amount of this kind of post (off-topic personal issues), but you need to "keep it clean".

Thanks,
Anti Sandy
Old July 19th 15, 08:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

Kyla, I'm sorry you and Dutch are going through this. However, please watch
your language here. We may tolerate a certain amount of this kind of post
(off-topic personal issues), but you need to "keep it clean".

Thanks,
Anti Sandy

Sandy,
I _deeply_ apologize for even putting up this post _multiple_ times , as
Carol said, and I'm _very_ sorry if I said some _bad_ words.
I _hope_ you all will find it in your hearts to forgive me.
I tried to delete all/most of that thread.
I won't put _personal_ issues up here _anymore_. OK? Unless someone passes
away.
Thank you for your concerns about me and Dutch
I don't know if you saw the post by Mosey, but the virtual candle site has
been gone for a couple of months.
I e mailed Adrian from the human group and that's how I found out the candle
site was gone.
I emailed the candle site (contact us link) but got no reply back. *sigh*
Love,
Anti Kyla

Old July 20th 15, 07:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance and/or Rebecca

I saw your post about the candle site. Don't worry about it too much. Before we started using it, we were able to show our respect to departed community members, and we can still do it without that site.

And don't worry about trying to delete the extra threads. You can't delete them from the newsgroup, anyway, only from your own computer. I still see multiple threads, and I assume others do, too.

Sandy
Old July 20th 15, 01:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mishi[_2_]

I sent Kyla the letter I recieved from the candle site. There IS a work around, and if anyone would like the letter I will send it to them.

Mishi

Old July 20th 15, 03:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Kyla=^..^=[_4_]

Default The Candle site

I changed :Subject/topic.

I saw your post about the candle site. Don't worry about it too much.
Before we started using it, we were able to show our respect to departed
community members, and we can still do it without that site.

Thank you for that , Sandy

The candle site was taken down because people were saying vile things in the
messages.
Why would someone do something so mean like that to upset others?
We might be able to use it again, but I don't know how just yet.

And don't worry about trying to delete the extra threads. You can't delete
them from the newsgroup, anyway, only from your own computer. I still see
multiple threads, and I assume others do, too.

Sandy

I'm in the process of deleting those threads as we speak.
Loving pettings to Sundance and Rebecca,

Love,
Kyla

Old July 31st 15, 05:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community

"Mishi" wrote in

I sent Kyla the letter I recieved from the candle site. There IS a work
around, and if anyone would like the letter I will send it to them.

Mishi

Thank you Mishi, for sending me the letter from the now gone candle site.
it's too bad some people had to write vile messages.

Love,
Kyla