Sekrit Santa Check-in ( GIFFS!!!!!!!!! )

Old December 15th 04, 10:26 PM
Meowmie 2 Two

Default Sekrit Santa Check-in ( GIFFS!!!!!!!!! )

Owr sekrit santa giff arrivd tewday!!!!!!! Meowmie wont open it. I
wish we cud reed da box. FANGU sekrit santa!! Weez hope owr giftz hav
uhrrived. Anti Kathy, let usses no iff we'v got morre kittiez to shop
fur. Deres a lot uf kitties wif no ship dayt. Dat maykes usses and
meowmie sad.

Meowy Kissamouse & Happy Mew Year
Ms. Moneypenny anna Q
And meowmie on Sekrit Santa Stand-by

Old December 16th 04, 09:52 AM
Miss Violette

Duz we needa buy some more gifz? OEJ, anna iz we 'spozedta say when owrz
arifez? Trudi
oups.com...

Old December 16th 04, 02:34 PM
Sammy da 'Venture Kitten

Owr sekrit santa giff arrivd tewday!!!!!!! Meowmie wont open it. I
wish we cud reed da box. FANGU sekrit santa!! Weez hope owr giftz hav
uhrrived. Anti Kathy, let usses no iff we'v got morre kittiez to shop
fur. Deres a lot uf kitties wif no ship dayt. Dat maykes usses and
meowmie sad.

Ourz arrifed too, but Meowmie sayz we can't open it for A WEEK! Wez
haffa wait until Paw and Harri is here. Datz not fair! Kittiez isn't
supposed to has to wait fur fings.

Sammy
Old December 17th 04, 02:18 AM
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

"Meowmie 2 Two" wrote in message
oups.com...
Owr sekrit santa giff arrivd tewday!!!!!!! Meowmie wont open it. I
wish we cud reed da box. FANGU sekrit santa!! Weez hope owr giftz hav
uhrrived. Anti Kathy, let usses no iff we'v got morre kittiez to shop
fur. Deres a lot uf kitties wif no ship dayt. Dat maykes usses and
meowmie sad.

Meowy Kissamouse & Happy Mew Year
Ms. Moneypenny anna Q
And meowmie on Sekrit Santa Stand-by

Don't you worry, Ms. Moneypenny anna Q. There are only two Sekrit Santas
that are late sending, but I have been assured that they will be sending
packages out real, real soon.

Anti Cathy (gifin skritches)

Old December 17th 04, 02:21 AM
Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Hi Trudi.

If you have received your package and you let me know, then I can update the
webpage so that your Sekrit Santa will also know that you received your
package and can quit worrying that it got lost in the mail.

Thanks!

Your Sekrit Santa Coordinator

Old December 17th 04, 11:19 AM
Miss Violette

I willz make furry luk anna say so fur he wuuldn't tell, Trudi, who saw him
bring inna 2 pakagez butte he taked dem to da TV rum anna wuuldnt tellz uses

Old December 18th 04, 06:22 AM
Sylvia M.

[...]

Pleese remembfur that I am reddy, willing, and able to
substitute.

Lurking Antee Sylvia

Old December 18th 04, 07:19 AM
Miss Violette

*trudi stands up anna PUURRRRZZZ very LOWDLEE*

I hope you iz doin ok??? Trudi

Old December 19th 04, 07:41 AM
Sylvia M.

Thanks Trudi.
So so, still weepy.
Anti Sylvia

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*trudi stands up anna PUURRRRZZZ very LOWDLEE*

I hope you iz doin ok??? Trudi
Sylvia M. wrote in message

"Sekrit Santa Coordinator"

wrote
in message

"Meowmie 2 Two" wrote in

message

oups.com...

Old December 19th 04, 08:15 AM
Miss Violette

purleze don't be sadsad you iza gud hooman anna we all wantz you ta be happi
wif gud memfurriez, Trudi, still purrin lowdly fur yourown heart
Sylvia M. wrote in message
Thanks Trudi.
So so, still weepy.
Anti Sylvia

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
*trudi stands up anna PUURRRRZZZ very LOWDLEE*

I hope you iz doin ok??? Trudi
Sylvia M. wrote in message

"Sekrit Santa Coordinator"

wrote