Piddle Pants

Old July 11th 04, 03:46 PM
JBHajos

Default Piddle Pants

Has anyone here ever heard of, seen, or used Piddle Pants? It's
supposed to be for cats that are incontinent or in heat. I'd read of
a family that was ready to euthanize their older cat because it was
incontinent and was told about Piddle Pants, which saved the day *and*
the cat. They're also alleged to be "cute." I can't imagine what
they look like or how a cat would react but Speckles has periods of
incontinence and I might just look into it.

Jeanne
Old July 11th 04, 05:08 PM
Annie Wxill

"JBHajos" wrote in message
Has anyone here ever heard of, seen, or used Piddle Pants? It's
supposed to be for cats that are incontinent or in heat. ...
Jeanne

A Google for "Piddle Pants cat" will provide several links.
They were described in "Catnip," which is published by Tufts University
School of Veterinary Medicine. They resemble a pair of baby overalls with a
diaper inside. The photo had a cat wearing a pair. I suppose the success
would depend on the personality of the cat. Some don't mind getting dressed
and others would not tolerate it at all.
Annie, packing for Sweden and happy dancing

Old July 11th 04, 06:34 PM
Sherry

Jeanne, I don't know about cats but Piddle Pants saved the day for a friend of
mine with an old 'cocker spaniel. Sure wouldn't hurt to try.

Sherry
Old July 11th 04, 06:34 PM
Sherry

Old July 11th 04, 07:47 PM
Melissa Houle

Sherry wrote in message
Jeanne, I don't know about cats but Piddle Pants saved the day for a

friend of
mine with an old 'cocker spaniel. Sure wouldn't hurt to try.

Sherry

Wish I'd known about them when Cesca's water broke. Ah well.. I don't think
she's a "dressing-up" kind of cat, anyway.

Melissa

Old July 11th 04, 11:57 PM
JoJo

Sounds interesting, but I can't see any of my cats keeping them
on....however the fun in watching them try to get them off could be
entertaining!