OT Hell's kitchen

Old August 14th 07, 05:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

Default OT Hell's kitchen

That was a good final show . I know that person would win

Old August 14th 07, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Matthew" wrote in message
That was a good final show . I know that person would win

I'm glad you didn't say any more than this. I was out this evening, so I
taped the show and haven't seen it yet.

Joy

Old August 14th 07, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Matthew wrote:
That was a good final show . I know that person would win

I was slightly surprised and I think Ramsay had a hard time with the
decision. Of course they also tallied up customer comment cards. (Wish I
still had mine from years ago... I'm sure I'd get a good laugh out of
reading them today.)

The Finale and bringing back some of the kicked off team competitors did
reinforce (for me) why Josh was booted out of the kitchen. How many crab
cakes must you burn before you figure out you've got the heat turned up too
high?! With him on Rock's Team I'm really surprised Rock won. But more
power to him. And kudos for Bonnie for making it that far.

Jill

Old August 14th 07, 12:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Aug 14, 12:39?am, "jmcquown" wrote:
Matthew wrote:
That was a good final show . I know that person would win

I was slightly surprised and I think Ramsay had a hard time with the
decision. Of course they also tallied up customer comment cards. (Wish I
still had mine from years ago... I'm sure I'd get a good laugh out of
reading them today.)

The Finale and bringing back some of the kicked off team competitors did
reinforce (for me) why Josh was booted out of the kitchen. How many crab
cakes must you burn before you figure out you've got the heat turned up too
high?! With him on Rock's Team I'm really surprised Rock won. But more
power to him. And kudos for Bonnie for making it that far.

Jill

I think having difficulty choosing was for drama. I wont go into
details until later.

Suz&S[icey

Old August 14th 07, 12:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Matthew wrote:
That was a good final show . I know that person would win

I was slightly surprised and I think Ramsay had a hard time with the
decision. Of course they also tallied up customer comment cards.
(Wish I still had mine from years ago... I'm sure I'd get a good
laugh out of reading them today.)

The Finale and bringing back some of the kicked off team competitors
did reinforce (for me) why Josh was booted out of the kitchen. How
many crab cakes must you burn before you figure out you've got the
heat turned up too high?! With him on Rock's Team I'm really
surprised Rock won. But more power to him. And kudos for Bonnie
for making it that far.

Jill

I think having difficulty choosing was for drama. I wont go into
details until later.

Suz&S[icey

Well, it's television so of course there is the drama. And Chef Ramsay is a
few years younger than me but he looks like he's 10, 15 years older. Should
be a lesson... running a restaurant isn't an "easy" thing to to do.

Old August 14th 07, 04:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
That was a good final show . I know that person would win

I was slightly surprised and I think Ramsay had a hard time with the
decision. Of course they also tallied up customer comment cards. (Wish I
still had mine from years ago... I'm sure I'd get a good laugh out of
reading them today.)

The Finale and bringing back some of the kicked off team competitors did
reinforce (for me) why Josh was booted out of the kitchen. How many crab
cakes must you burn before you figure out you've got the heat turned up
too
high?! With him on Rock's Team I'm really surprised Rock won. But more
power to him. And kudos for Bonnie for making it that far.

Jill

I did like the comment at the end what would you have done different. Rock
I would have not picked Josh. Josh comments in the video Blog I know how to
cook obviously not if you were kicked out of the kitchen twice in a week

He did not have the heat turned up to much he was not watching them as
closely as he should have and doing other things. Crab cakes are very easy
to burn specially if you are using a high end coating like they were it had
a heavy egg wash on it if you watched the prep scenes

Old August 14th 07, 05:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
[...]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uq0NWAcEmys

Dinner tonight!

Jill

Old August 14th 07, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Matthew

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
[...]

This looks better
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hRU1x...elated&search=

Old August 14th 07, 10:47 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown

Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
[...]

Sizzling and yes, butter! He doesn't run a few 5 star restaurants for
nothing. I still think he leaned towards the guy with a wife and kids.
$250,000 salary and head chef isn't anything to sneeze at.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ul5Gv0ZcJpk&NR=1

Persia doesn't like hot peppers.

Jill

Old August 14th 07, 11:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Suz

On Aug 14, 4:47?pm, "jmcquown" wrote:
Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Matthew wrote:
[...]

Jill- Hide quoted text -

Dispite his problems with Josh, no one sent their food back. Some
customers sent a couple of Bonnie's dishes back. Rock also did more
planning before service. He didn't run out of food. Bonnie will make a
great personal chef, but I don't think she could handle the stress of
a restaurant kitchen.
Suz&Spicey