Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Old October 7th 08, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

+ACI-Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat+ACI- +ADw-cleo+AEA-catfolks.net+AD4- wrote in
message news:cleo-26DB9A.07115507102008+AEA-individual.net...
+AD4- In article +ADw-hatGk.10+ACQ-yW1.1+AEA-newsfe01.iad+AD4-,
+AD4- +ACI-Pi2nya AKA Sweetee+ACI- +ADw-Pi2nya+AEA-mineowntruheowm.meow+AD4- wrote:
+AD4-
+AD4APg- Wyll yu be b-z on Valentinms day, HRH Cleo?
+AD4APg- Da reezun I yam azkink, iz yu hav uhfishiated at sutsh lufferrlee
+AD4APg- wedwinkz,
+AD4APg- dat I yam rekweztink dat yu du da sayme at Sundance's an mine's
+AD4APg- wedwinking.
+AD4-
+AD4- I am never too busy to help with the winking of dear friends. I would
+AD4- be
+AD4- delighted to. THank you for asking me+ACE-
+AD4-
+AD4- Cleo

Fangu furr uhgreeink+ACE-
Weez juzt startid planink.
--
Pit+APQ-.+APQ-nya

Old October 7th 08, 10:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat

Fangu furr uhgreeink!
Weez juzt startid planink.

Once you have decided on such issues as location, theme, etc we can make
some detailed plans.

Cleo

Wedwinkink Planz: ping Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 3 October 8th 08 01:44 PM
MZ cleopatra Stormmee Cat community 3 October 24th 07 10:55 PM
Wedwink Planz The Porter Cats Cat community 40 August 20th 07 12:54 PM
Dear Cleopatra Miss Violette Cat community 4 November 15th 04 02:06 PM
Miss Cleopatra?? Miss Violette Cat community 72 December 28th 03 02:18 AM