A product of HARD times {a must read}

Old May 7th 09, 02:05 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.sport.disc,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.pets.cats.community
Sharon Scharf

Default A product of HARD times {a must read}

I was born in Cornwash Georgia in 1925. My father was a bar back who
cleaned the spittoons and toilets at Willies bar. He had trouble
getting decentv work because he had this habit of flashing people on
Saturday night. Everytime he got liquored up we would get a call from
the police saying they caught him with his pants down again. Fidel
and
Juvon were farmhands down the road on the Donniger property. They
were
both coal black and always sweaty. When I was 15 I started thinking
how much I would like to do them at the same time. I was coming of
age
and finding my true destiny.

I could take 2 dicks at one time when I was younger. Fidel and Juvon
used to **** me at the same time and it was good. They would shoot
their loads about the same time and my mouth would get thirsty
quickly. My ass was voted the best of 1940. It still has a few miles
left on it but I can't keep from ****ting on my partners dick. I was
****ing the brothers before affirmative action dictated that all the
fat and ugly white women could be violated by the bucks. I used to
get
15 dollars a pop and that was when the sisters and poor white trash
were getting $13.50. Fidel used to say my asshole was haunted because
everytime he went to felch me he heard something like "HELLO" come
out
of my butt. I think it was the wood alcohol he used to drink.
That crazy niggra drank shaving lotion also. He used to see spiders
on
his body and Martians
in the sky but he was the best pussy eating jiggaboo on earth! I
hated
it when they found him dead in his garden. When he died he **** his
pants and turned grey. He looked a bit like Michael Jackson. Of
course
we hadn't heard of that molester yet. It's a wonder all the
dangerous
booze I drank didn't have an effect on my children. Well .. looking
at Scott Salberg perhaps the bathtub gin or the thalidomide did him
in. My children all had different fathers. Scott's father was

a pedophile. I walked in on him and found him substituting his dick
for Scott's pacifier. That's
probably why Scott turned queer. He tried to **** his brother Chris
until Chris cried so loud he
alerted theneighbors. I tried to teach him a trade, how to steal
without getting caught he was too stupid to catch on . He told on
himself and told them I taught it to him. He's lucky I didn't get
busted or I would have beat his ratting ass with a baseball bat.
That's gratitude for you and naturally it came from the ****ing fag
of
the family. My son Chris had a worthless father also.
He robbed people on drug deals. He told them he could get them drugs
and skipped out with their money. One of them shot at me with a
pistol
and I had nothing to do with it. As I sit back and contemplate my
life
I wonder why I made the mistake of laying with jiggaboos and I wonder
if my life would have been different if my babies fathers were white
and respectable. It got old picking my husbands up out of the street
every night because they were so ****ed up they couldn't walk.

Scotts father had this habit of sticking his finger up my poop chute
while I was sleeping. I used to wake up thinking I had to **** and
there he was, salivating with brown fingers and a hard-on. Sometimes
it made my crotch monkey wet to see the crazed lust in his eyes and
the **** on his fingers! Sometimes we had such good times! It's a
shame I caught him in bed with my father and had to divorce him.
Mother begged me to overlook it saying "boys will be boys" but I just
couldn't do it. Momma said it was just a phase and daddy used to go
bed with grandfather
all the time. Momma said she would wait outside the door for them to
finish. It usually took about an hour and when they came out, she
would wipe Dad's chin and they would go home.

Old May 7th 09, 03:16 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.sport.disc,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.pets.cats.community
ManhattanMan

jermleeds wrote:
On May 6, 6:05 pm, Sharon Scharf wrote:

I hope people have enough sense to delete the trolls score keeping url's...

And may he/she have a really bad day.. night.. year.. In fact, may a swarm
of Amazon ants invade their private parts.......

oppsssss........

Old May 7th 09, 10:01 AM posted to alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim,rec.sport.disc,rec.autos.makers.honda,rec.pets.cats.community
Andrew Sutcliffe

"ManhattanMan" wrote in message
In fact, may a swarm of Amazon ants invade their private parts.......

Somehow I think that they would see this as a bonus, not having to pay for
it for a change.....