Elvis is gone :(

Old February 25th 05, 02:38 AM
.oO rach Oo.

Pay no attention to dickheads like this. They obviously are lacking in more
ways then I could ever list here. Cretins like this give the word asshole a
bad name.

--
..oO rach Oo.

"ElvisRocks" wrote in message
Oh sure, I'm in the mood for IDIOTIC insensitive little anecdotes like
that after
losing my best buddy.

"Cartlon Shew" wrote in message
On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:10:46 -0500, "ElvisRocks"
wrote:

....and my heart is gone with him. I did take him to U of Penna. The
bottom line was that he was critically ill - his prognosis
no matter what was poor. For them to keep him in the ER tonite and IF he
lived the night, which they thought he may not, to transfer him to their
ICU
and do aggressive work on him would have been $3000-$4000. That was
without
a diagnosis, further treatment, surgery if necessary, and his prognosis
was
still poor. He was THAT sick. So I had to let him go. He was still
purring, looking into my eyes & I was petting him telling him how much
Ioved
him. It was horrible. I feel so guilty. He trusted me and I let him
go.
They put him in a brown box and later today or tomorrow my husband will
bury
him with the other two I've lost in the last 4 years.
I just would like to crawl in there myself. I guess I did what most
people
would have done but I still feel so guilty.
I can't believe he's gone. I'm just going crazy now. Thank you all for
your advice & good thoughts. Elvis was the sweetest cat. He was my
buddy -
always around me. I just don't know what I'm going to do without him.

Sorry for your loss.

Shouldn't the subject line read "Elvis has just left the building"
though?

Elvis has just left the building
those are his footprints right there....
Elvis has just left the building
To climb up that heavenly stair
The Angels all love him,
He brings them relief
With droplets of moisture
From his handkerchief!
Cher'bim 'n ser'phim
Whizz over his head --
Jesus, let him come back!
We don't want Elvis dead - FZ

Old February 25th 05, 03:24 AM
Mary

".oO rach Oo." wrote in message
.. .
Pay no attention to dickheads like this. They obviously are lacking in

more
ways then I could ever list here. Cretins like this give the word asshole

bad name.

--

This is filthy language much like the language I used that made NetKKKop
Lynnie ) complain to my ISP. Careful careful. You are

wrote:

[...]

From his handkerchief!
Cher'bim 'n ser'phim
Whizz over his head --
Jesus, let him come back!
We don't want Elvis dead - FZ

Old February 25th 05, 03:54 PM
Cartlon Shew

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 20:08:45 -0500, "ElvisRocks"
wrote:

Oh sure, I'm in the mood for IDIOTIC insensitive little anecdotes like that
after
losing my best buddy.

Sorry you took it the wrong way. It was meant to be a tribute, as it
was to the other Elvis.

"Bring back the King for the man in the street"
Old February 25th 05, 03:55 PM
Cartlon Shew

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:24:53 -0500, "Mary"
wrote:

".oO rach Oo." wrote in message
. ..
Pay no attention to dickheads like this. They obviously are lacking in

more
ways then I could ever list here. Cretins like this give the word asshole

bad name.

--

This is filthy language much like the language I used that made NetKKKop
Lynnie ) complain to my ISP. Careful careful. You are
spewing filth and violating your terms of service according to Lynnie.
Better watch
out. Don't call an asshole an asshole, or a dickhead a dickhead or you will
be in
big trouble. Lynnie does not like this language. Fortunately, my ISP told
Lynnie to
**** off. Yours might not.

Sounds like a lot of the folks here are very uptight. They should
learn to relax and open their minds
Old February 25th 05, 04:24 PM
Mary

"Cartlon Shew" wrote in message
On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 22:24:53 -0500, "Mary"
wrote:

".oO rach Oo." wrote in

message
. ..
[...]

I agree. Lynnie ) is a control freak, and she
is not alone. Happily, my provider does not share her love of
censorship.

BTW, I knew what you meant with the Zappa song. He was often
misunderstood too.

Got cats?

another Elvis update :( ElvisRocks Cat health & behaviour 22 February 23rd 05 10:47 AM
Elvis Update :( ElvisRocks Cat health & behaviour 32 February 20th 05 09:21 PM
More Pix on Elvis site Bev Cat anecdotes 18 September 21st 04 08:23 PM
Elvis is Alive Bev Cat anecdotes 6 September 20th 04 08:24 PM
Persia as "Elvis" jmcquown Cat anecdotes 6 December 9th 03 06:03 PM