news.individual.net filters *ALL* garbage posts!

Old September 13th 05, 10:45 PM
Cwaazie Caatttz

Default news.individual.net filters *ALL* garbage posts!

Christina Websell bent over and whined:

"Gabey8" wrote in message
alkaboutpets.com...
HALLELUJAH! Thank you to the many people who recommended
news.individual.net as a garbage-free news service.

There is not one single, solitary gibberish post on it. Not one!

All I have to do is killfile unwanted IDs and bingo! I can read RPCA in
peace. No gibberish, no trolls, no problem.

Between that, and using talkaboutpets.com when I am on a computer with no
newsreader program, I will never have to see another flood post again.

10 Euros/year... what's that work out to? A little more than one US dollar
a month? Whatever it is, it's more than worth the investment. It's cheaper
than the antacids and/or aspirin that'd be required after seeing too many
disruptive posts.

Donna

News.individual.net are great, aren't they?

So you're saying its ok for your news provider to decide what you
should read. Can you say: "bah bah"?

****ing sheep
Old September 14th 05, 02:51 PM
BuZZard

.. .

"Gabey8" wrote in message
news:1322b3b5cf667d86c4762fbff6dd01a3@localhost. talkaboutpets.com...
[...]

If this is true.. then **** individual dot net.. **** em.. censorship at its
worse.

Old September 14th 05, 09:28 PM
5cats

George Orwell wrote:

"BuZZard" wrote:

If this is true.. then **** individual dot net.. **** em.. censorship
at its worse.

Yeah, **** individual.net for filtering out bot floods that nobody
wants to read. How dare they keep their server space clean.

Free the RPCA 72,000! Those posts need their FREEDOM!

Idiot.

Google groups seems to be filtering most of the recent spam as well.