OT What Pride and Prejudice character are you??

Old December 28th 05, 05:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default OT What Pride and Prejudice character are you??

http://selectsmart.com/plus/select.php?url=nikataypp

My sco

Rank Item
(100%) 1: Elizabeth Bennett
(75%) 2: Jane Bennett
(50%) 3: Lady Catherine de Burgh
(25%) 4: Mrs. Bennett
(0%) 5: Lydia Bennett

You know what that means!! I get to marry you-know-who! thud

I'm actually surprised I'm not more Lady Catherine. Or Lydia. :0

Shouldn't there be one for guys, though? With choices like:

"I hate to see you standing about in this stupid manner"
"We can hardly avoid the acquaintance now"
"My patroness, Lady Catherine de Bourgh . . ."
"She's tolerable, but not handsome enough to tempt me."

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old December 28th 05, 06:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Kreisleriana wrote:

http://selectsmart.com/plus/select.php?url=nikataypp

My sco

Rank Item
(100%) 1: Elizabeth Bennett
(75%) 2: Jane Bennett
(50%) 3: Lady Catherine de Burgh
(25%) 4: Mrs. Bennett
(0%) 5: Lydia Bennett

You know what that means!! I get to marry you-know-who! thud

I'm actually surprised I'm not more Lady Catherine. Or Lydia. :0

Shouldn't there be one for guys, though? With choices like:

"I hate to see you standing about in this stupid manner"
"We can hardly avoid the acquaintance now"
"My patroness, Lady Catherine de Bourgh . . ."
"She's tolerable, but not handsome enough to tempt me."

LOL! There's something wrong here. My scores:

100%) 1: Jane Bennett
(14%) 2: Mrs. Bennett
(0%) 3: Elizabeth Bennett
(0%) 4: Lady Catherine de Burgh
(0%) 5: Lydia Bennett

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi
Old December 28th 05, 06:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Oh dear, I'm 100% Lady Catherine, AND 100% Mrs. Bennet.

Boy, did I ever flunk!! =o)

"Music is above all my delight, and had I ever learned to play, I
should have been a true proficient."

One of my favorite lines in all of P&P, and it's SO Lady Catherine!
=o)

Melissa

Old December 28th 05, 09:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message

http://selectsmart.com/plus/select.php?url=nikataypp

My sco

Rank Item
(100%) 1: Elizabeth Bennett
(75%) 2: Jane Bennett
(50%) 3: Lady Catherine de Burgh
(25%) 4: Mrs. Bennett
(0%) 5: Lydia Bennett

Hum I'm:

(100%) 1: Jane Bennett
(37%) 2: Elizabeth Bennett
(25%) 3: Lady Catherine de Burgh
(12%) 4: Mrs. Bennett
(0%) 5: Lydia Bennett

I guess I'm an optimistic dreamer after all.

Pam S.

Old December 29th 05, 04:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

I came out as Lydia, but since I couldnt' *stand* Pride & Prejudice when I
had to read it at school, I'm not sure tha this is an accurate reflection of
who I really am.

Perhaps if I could bringmyself to read it again, I may actually enjoy it,
but I"m sure a poor English teacher has spoiled many a fine book for many
many students, not just me.

Yowie

ink.net...

Old December 31st 05, 09:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

On Thu, 29 Dec 2005 15:22:01 +1100, "Yowie"
yodeled:

I came out as Lydia, but since I couldnt' *stand* Pride & Prejudice when I
had to read it at school, I'm not sure tha this is an accurate reflection of
who I really am.

It just may be right-- I don't think Lydia would enjoy reading "Pride
and Prejudice" either!!

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War