I iz muc betterer today

Old May 22nd 07, 03:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default I iz muc betterer today

Day are Pouncies Caribbean Catch Toona. When I see da jar, I start to
MEOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
datz it, we iz makin hersef go der tomarrow and getz demselvez, whut iz
dey
called, Chester feelin militant, since soft just would NOT give up that
cotto salami earlier
The Porter Cats wrote in message
link.net...
We get won effury nite. Der from Petsmart. Meowmie gifs us won jus before
she turns owt da lites. Its yummy.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
fishie treatz??? stares atta soft... I think diz hooman iz holdin owt
on
uses!!! Chester suspishusli
The Porter Cats wrote in message
link.net...
I luff da cheese. I luff da fishy treets da best.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
sumitez soft sharez herown cheese, anna sometimez hersef letz
minesef
finish
da pazta sauce ifin TV duzint getit furzt, Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
nk.net...
Mee tuu, Chester.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I realli likez cheeze anna cheeze sawze, Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
DEFINATELY cheese sauze on da bufay!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we getted ta clean da bowl it wuz realli gud, anna soft wuz

happi
kuz
her
sayed it wuz low pointy, Chester thinkin sumfin at owr
receptin

shuuld
definiteli hafa cheeze sauze
The Porter Cats wrote in message
nk.net...
Cheez sauze?? Yummy!!!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
whut i iz thinkin at diz very moment*in between yourown
bootiful
self
anna
owrown winking* izza white fishiez inna cheeze sauze inna
nuker
box,
Chester, stalkin dat box!!!

The Porter Cats wrote in
message

link.net...
Yur so thotful, Chester!

Lucy

Old May 22nd 07, 03:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Owh Chester! You haf to haffa snak! Ile bring you mine.

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
yez it iz you know anna soft getz one but we duzint, diz iz gonna hafta
change, Chester, wif Tiger nodding
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
A nitetime treet is a wunderful fing.

Lucy

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
i get pounce at night becauz i'm a gourmay.
beauty

Old May 22nd 07, 03:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Owh, dat sounds REELY yummy! We luff chikken!

Lucy

"Granby" wrote in message
Iz lucki, I gotta da Gramby trained and I getz my pepper chez effery nite.
I onlee getz half a piece and herownself eatz da rest. Butta her cooks
chiken evey week for myownself. I dozent like the store bought treatz
stuffz. Her makz sommthin outta liver and dat is realli good stufz
Piglet llicking her lips just waiting for da Gramby to go to da kitchen..

Old May 22nd 07, 03:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Furry wented owt but didn't bring demselvez bak, soft sayed mayhapz on
Thurzday, Tiger making a note to hold soft to it, smoochie, dearest
wifekitty
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
On Mon, 21 May 2007 03:47:59 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

yez it iz you know anna soft getz one but we duzint, diz iz gonna hafta
change, Chester, wif Tiger nodding

Well, gize, I'ze not a treat eater nor iz I attrakted to hooman fuds,
but I'ze not happy dat Anti Soft iz deprifink her luffly kittiez - and
my husband-cat!

Anti Soft! Buy deze treetz fur yur kittiez, or yu'll haff an angry
liddle Persian at yur doorstep!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
5/21/2007 8:12:30 PM

Old May 22nd 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I writed it down so on thurzday dey shuuld come home or elze, itz gonna be a
hairball in someonz shoez, Chester

Old May 22nd 07, 03:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, we iz gonna get dem on thurzday... anna i know der iz
turkeybird inna cold box so furry will share, Chester smooching da paw of
his loferli luci fur wantinta share

Old May 22nd 07, 04:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I gotta twy doze!
Meeooowwwwmmmeeee!!!!!
NEEEEE-OOOOOWWWWWW!!!!!!

--
Pitô.ônya

Old May 26th 07, 10:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

GGGRRR notted yet, da hoomanz sayed sumfin 'bowt wurkin too muc to go to da
store, Chester hopin diz meanz more toonaz fur da hoomanz to buy stuffz

"Stormmee" wrote in message
I writed it down so on thurzday dey shuuld come home or elze, itz gonna

be
hairball in someonz shoez, Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
ink.net...
Day are Pouncies Caribbean Catch Toona. When I see da jar, I start to

Lucy

Too hot today Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 33 March 15th 06 02:47 AM
TED Today... Mathew Kagis Cat anecdotes 3 March 7th 06 04:03 AM
2 today Adrian Cat anecdotes 24 July 8th 05 10:42 PM
Today John Biltz Cat anecdotes 3 April 5th 04 08:58 PM