at owrz howze today

Old January 28th 12, 04:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

Default at owrz howze today

da soft anna furree wuz unpakin boxes, when furee finded da cake pwate, anna
unfurtunately it had gone to da brige, inna millin shardz... alla uses catz
iz beree sad beclawz when soft didunt haffa cake or fruitz init, we sleeped
in it efin do we wuzint spota, OEJ

Old January 28th 12, 04:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_4_]

On 01/27/2012 08:39 PM, Storrmmee wrote:
da soft anna furree wuz unpakin boxes, when furee finded da cake pwate, anna
unfurtunately it had gone to da brige, inna millin shardz... alla uses catz
iz beree sad beclawz when soft didunt haffa cake or fruitz init, we sleeped
in it efin do we wuzint spota, OEJ

Dat sowns lyk a gud fing. Ifn yu slep on da cak playt somewon mite tayk
a slyce ov yu cus yu lukd gud nuf tu eet. TuTu
Old January 28th 12, 05:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

it wuz juzt mine size, a bit small fur chezter or mh anna gwass getted warm
ezilee butted sinze der izunt two tablez in diz new howze soft sayz itz ok,
OEJ

Old January 28th 12, 05:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_12_]

Weh r sew gwad yew awl dint git en trubl. Kake pwatez kan beh repwased, n da
soft kan git une dat wunt brake. yeUP Mosey

Old January 28th 12, 06:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Well, Ize shur da kitteez at da brij will injoy itzself. We resintly sendid
a dornob toy to da brij.

Rebecca

Old January 28th 12, 06:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

well i thinkz dey will, da soft wuz a little sad beclawz it went thru da
fire, da kleanin anna sumwhere between it getted paked fur klean anna mofing
allrown it wented... but as soft sayed, itz ok sinze der izunt two tablez...
soft iz thrilled beclawz hersef finded doze serfin trawz... s OEJ

hey she didunt find dem it wuz mine furee dat did, storrmmee

i stands korekted ursef iz rite, OEJ

Old January 28th 12, 06:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Storrmmee

ps, 'skuze owrz bad mannerz, we iz sorree ta hear of da lozz of urown toy
anna hopes da kitteez atta brige will like itsef, OEJ

Old January 28th 12, 09:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Datz OK, we wuz purrty much dun playin wif itzself enneeway, an we haz mor
toyz to play wif. We still haz myown fafurit dornob toy, too.

Rebecca

Old January 28th 12, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca[_2_]

Well, itzself iz made frum whut Meowmie kallz "sisal", datz like rope. It
haz a ball datz kuvvered wif dat "sisal" stufz, an da ball iz tied to a
peese uv rope dat iz tached to a dornob. I likez to grab it wif bof pawz an
atak itzself.

Rebecca

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
what iz dat? OEJ interested

"Storrmmee" wrote in message
da soft anna furree wuz unpakin boxes, when furee finded da cake
pwate, anna unfurtunately it had gone to da brige, inna millin
shardz... alla uses catz iz beree sad beclawz when soft didunt haffa
cake or fruitz init, we sleeped in it efin do we wuzint spota, OEJ

owrz howze iz smelli Stormmee Cat community 9 May 8th 10 05:32 AM
owrz howze Stormmee Cat community 4 January 28th 10 10:59 PM
owrz howze updatez. Stormmee Cat community 12 January 23rd 10 09:04 PM
I yam in da d*g howze :`-( Pi2nya AKA Sweetee Cat community 46 May 19th 08 04:38 AM
OWRZ NEW TOY Stormmee Cat community 5 December 23rd 05 12:23 AM