PETA - People Exhibiting Terrible Attributes

Old December 1st 03, 12:00 AM
frlpwr

Luvskats00 wrote:

frlpwr
farted, scratched, flushed and writes

wrote
...Freda Fox, a PETA member, delivered a
package of maggot-infested animal innards to (Editor, Anna)
Wintour's office....

frlpw
If ALF chose to use the San Francisco Chronicle as the agent for
their press releases, would you say the Chronicle was "proud" of ..terrorism?

The mention of the incident (above) was in response to a request
asking for an example of a violent or criminal activity. There was no stipulation as to what degree of violence or criminal activity was to be posted.

Presumably, the action offered contains some violence or
destructiveness. If not, why post it?

So, please explain how receiving mouse entrails, especially if you
happen to be someone who mutilates and kills mice for a living, is
violent or destructive.

I once received a box of grapefruit in the mail. They were lost enroute
and when they arrived many of them were rotten and stinky. Was I a
victim of violence without knowing it?

For the record, my offering this act does satisfy the request made.

Then why waste your time posting it?

Also, The S.F. Chronicle is NOT affiliated in any way with A.L.F. or any such group.

If you asked the board of directors of PETA if they are affiliated with
the ALF, betcha they'd say, "No!".

Yet, it was used to "promote", "record" "note" the said activities of this radical group.

And your point is...? The Chronicle is an agent of the ALF?

Yes, A.L.F. was proud of the activites.

Fair assumption.

PETA published the activities of one or more members (who may or may
not have been in touch with PETA official prior to
said activity) in their own publication. They do so as a routine part of their agenda.

Do you think PETA should bury all press releases from the ALF?

(snip)

So is it fair to say that you oppose the constitutional guarantee of a fair trial and competent counsel?

Only a very twisted mind like yours would even make the leap to this
ridiculous connection. The press reported that after Coronado's
arrest (he firebombed a lab at Michegan State University), PETA
donated $45,200 to the Rodney Coronado Support Fund.

Don't forget the additional loan to Coronado's father to secure Rod's
release on bail.

PETA would not have been able to set up a Rodney Coronado
Defense Fund, because he pled guilty well in advance of the trial and has always taken credit for the crimes he has committed.

You don't think Coronado had legal counsel advising him of the best
course of action?

According to the government's sentencing memorandum, Coronado was in
contact with PETA before and after the MSU firebombing.

Unless Coronado and PETA were the subjects of illegal wiretaps, there is
no way of knowing the content of these conversations. In fact, no
charges were filed against PETA for conspiracy to commit arson or aiding
and abetting.

Like all successful guerilla movements, direct actions succeed best when
undertaken by one individual or small cells.

In January-February, 2003, he spoke to crowds at
American University crowd in Washington DC and Cal State Fresno,
California.
The topic..how to make a bomb.

Yes, direct action activists accept property damage and economic
sabotege as legitimate forms of protest. So do I.

He was/is a member of the Animal Liberation
Front. Ironically, Ronnie Lee, ALF founder, claims "We are a
non-violent guerilla organisation, dedicated to the liberation of
animals from all forms of cruelty and persecution at the hands of
mankind.

Why is this "ironic"?

For a non-violent "organisaton" (sic), they promote and chronicle
firebombings and other acts of terrorism all the time!

Inanimate objects don't suffer and cannot be, imo, the victims of
violence.

Getting back to PETA's involvement...They funded the defense with an
obscene amount of money - $45,200.

What world do you live in? $45,000 hardly qualifies as an "obscene
amout of money", especially when you are dealing with legal expenses.

For obscene, let's try the $3.2 billion tax dollars the NIH spends on
research, (not to mention the NSF, PHS, DoD and a plethora of private
foundations receiving federal grants), much of it dedicated to
experimentation using involuntary, unwilling animals as subjects.
Consider, as well, after American tax-payers contribute to the research
and development of drugs and treatments, we turn around and pay the
highest prices for drugs and treatments in the world. I call that
double-billing, but this is another subject entirely.

This money could have been spent helping animals

Do you criticize the AMA for not setting up free vaccination clinics for
children?

Why should PETA help animals in your community? Organize locally to
help animals, that's what everyone else does.

...not a crazed person who bombs buildings and goes around the country
urging others to do the same thing!

I woulnd't mind knowing how to build an incendiary device. Do you know
the whereabouts of Coronado's next lecture?

Here's the link to the entire article:
http://www.naiaonline.org/body/ca_arson_terrorist(8-7-03).htm

Oh, this is rich. Why aren't you complaining about the NAIA's failure
to set up any programs that "help animals"? Is it because the way they
"help animals" is to condone, promote and defend their exploitation?

Old December 1st 03, 04:24 AM
Luvskats00

frlpwr
asks

please explain how receiving mouse entrails, especially if you
happen to be someone who mutilates and kills mice for a living, is violent

or destructive

If you equate, intentionally sending/mailing mouse entrails or any non-live
animal/mammal or throwing/splashing blood on someone as equal or paralell in
motive/intent as sending someone flowers, candy or other gift items, no amount
of response or information is going to matter. You're beyond the reach...you're
insane.

also posts
I once received a box of grapefruit in the mail. They were lost enroute
and when they arrived many of them were rotten and stinky. Was I a
victim of violence without knowing it?

Was that a rhetorical question? Obviously, misrouted/delayed shipments of
grapefruit have no link to the above listed items. You must have a poor social
life and find humor in posting the most ridiculous nonsense (comparisons) that
you create. There is help for that, but you have to ask for it.

luvskats00 posts
....The S.F. Chronicle is NOT affiliated in any way with A.L.F. or any such

group.

responds with
If you asked the board of directors of PETA if they are affiliated with
the ALF, betcha they'd say, "No!".

1) "...betcha they'd say, NO!". Now you're putting words in people's mouth?
Desperate attempt to win a losing-idiotic argument...I actually detailed the
link for you. What I can not do is presume you have any level of intelligence
to absorb information or deduce anything from information provided to you. You
have to work that out for yourself. Btw, the link included the listing of how
PETA did become affiliated with ALF/ELF. You'll have to reread the info in the
original post (under the heading of this post/thread). It's stupid to cut &
paste if you didn't get it initially.

asks
I woulnd't mind knowing how to build an incendiary device. Do you know
the whereabouts of Coronado's next lecture?

I don't communicate with terrorists. Since you are exhibiting behavior that is
questionably (a terrorist mentality) I no longer will respond to your posts.

Old December 1st 03, 07:51 AM
-L.

(Luvskats00) wrote in message ...
frlpwr

farted, scratched, flushed and writes

wrote
...Freda Fox, a PETA member, delivered a
package of maggot-infested animal innards to (Editor, Anna)
Wintour's office....

frlpw
If ALF chose to use the San Francisco Chronicle as the agent for their
press releases, would you say the Chronicle was "proud" of ..terrorism?

The mention of the incident (above) was in response to a request asking for an
example of a violent or criminal activity. There was no stipulation as to what
degree of violence or criminal activity was to be posted. For the record, my
offering this act does satisfy the request made. Also, The S.F. Chronicle is
NOT affiliated in any way with A.L.F. or any such group. Yet, it was used to
"promote", "record" "note" the said activities of this radical group. Yes,
A.L.F. was proud of the activites. PETA published the activities of one or
more members (who may or may not have been in touch with PETA official prior to
said activity) in their own publication. They do so as a routine part of their
agenda.

For the record, PeTA is not the mouthpiece of the ALF and never has
been. The mouthpiece for the ALF is the Animal Liberation Press
office.

luvskats
Highlight...PETA donated $42,500 to the Rodney Coronado Support Committee.

Coronado is an animal rights terrorist who in 1995
pleaded guilty to firebombing a medical research facility at Michigan State

University.

frlpw
So is it fair to say that you oppose the constitutional guarantee of a
fair trial and competent counsel?

Only a very twisted mind like yours would even make the leap to this ridiculous
connection. The press reported that after Coronado's arrest (he firebombed a
lab at Michegan State University), PETA donated $45,200 to the Rodney Coronado
Support Fund. PETA would not have been able to set up a Rodney Coronado
Defense Fund, because he pled guilty well in advance of the trial and has
always taken credit for the crimes he has committed. According to the
government's sentencing memorandum, Coronado was in contact with PETA before
and after the MSU firebombing. In January-February, 2003, he spoke to crowds at
American University crowd in Washington DC and Cal State Fresno, California.
The topic..how to make a bomb. He was/is a member of the Animal Liberation
Front.

I don't think Ron Coronado ever admitted to being a member of the ALF.
The whole point of ALF mebership, from what I understand, is
anonymity.

Ironically, Ronnie Lee, ALF founder,

Again, I don't believe you will ever see Ronnie Lee claim to be a
"founder" of the ALF.

claims "We are a non-violent
guerilla organisation, dedicated to the liberation of animals from all forms of
cruelty and persecution at the hands of mankind.� For a non-violent
"organisaton" (sic), they promote and chronicle firebombings and other acts of
terrorism all the time!

Getting back to PETA's involvement...They funded the defense with an obscene
amount of money - $45,200.

Actually the figure is cloer to $70,000 - which honestly isn't a lot
of money for legal fees in a case of this sort.

This money could have been spent helping
animals..not a crazed person who bombs buildings and goes around the country
urging others to do the same thing!

Here's the link to the entire article:
http://www.naiaonline.org/body/ca_arson_terrorist(8-7-03).htm

Um, yeah. From an organization that supports the use of animals in
entertainment, animal "ownership", hunting, and animal research.
Figures. They are nothing more than a front for the conservative
agenda of animal usership.

-L.