Advantage vs Frontline

Old April 24th 06, 02:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default Advantage vs Frontline

I know you get four applications + Advantage is a little cheaper, I was
just wondering what everyone uses & why one over the other. Since I have
five cats it can get expensive .

thanks

Mike Lane
Luvy, Rainy Boy, Little Blackie, Little One
Snowflake & Yes , ( R.I.P. 18 Nov. 2005)

Old April 24th 06, 03:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

I use advantage with 5 cats here in Florida They don't go outside but get
exposed to the outside on the Florida room

How much are you spending on advantage I have a few links I might have a
cheaper on for you

Old April 24th 06, 06:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Michael Lane wrote:
I know you get four applications + Advantage is a little cheaper, I was
just wondering what everyone uses & why one over the other. Since I have
five cats it can get expensive .

thanks

Mike Lane
Luvy, Rainy Boy, Little Blackie, Little One
Snowflake & Yes , ( R.I.P. 18 Nov. 2005)

I've always used Advantage on my 5 cats: Cookies, nanette, bingo,
Maliboo, & Mcduffy.

Old April 24th 06, 06:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

MKR wrote

How much are you spending on
advantage I have a few links I might
have a cheaper on for you

I have two differant weight cats I buy for. Under 9lbs & over 9lbs. this
pet place here in Nashville Tn. has a special on Wednesdays--10% off +
$5.00 off if you buy two packages. At Vet 9lbs. & over Advantage
$37.15. Nashville Pet Products is $33.89 + 10% off = $30.51 + $5.00 off
if I buy two. $63.02-5.00= $58.02 I think under 9lbs is cheaper. I am
going WEdnesday & will post the prices for Advantage & Frontline. That
way can compare differant places prices. I am going to Petsmart to since
they are within 1/4 mile of each other. All my cats are strays nobody
wanted.

thanks
Mike Lane

Luvy-slim
Rainy Boy-- chubby
Little One-slim
Little Blackie-slim
Snowflake--close to nine, but no cigar
Yes--( R.I.P. 18 Nov 2005) I sure miss you, Dad

Old April 24th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

also mike make a note how many are included in a pack

Old April 24th 06, 07:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

MKR wrote
How much are you spending o
(snip)
Correction---Should be NMR wrote

I need to fire my proof reader !!!!

Michael Lane

" Say what you want and be who you are,
because those who mind don't matter
and those who matter don't mind. "
Dr. Seuss

Old April 24th 06, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Just call me Matthew my display name used to be NMR or No More Retail I got
to know people here and added my real name

Make sure you find out the amount in a packages

Old April 24th 06, 11:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Michael Lane" wrote in message
I know you get four applications + Advantage is a little cheaper, I was
just wondering what everyone uses & why one over the other. Since I have
five cats it can get expensive .

Advantage works faster and lasts longer than Frontline.

Phil

Old April 25th 06, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Phil P. wrote:
"Michael Lane" wrote in message
I know you get four applications + Advantage is a little cheaper, I was
just wondering what everyone uses & why one over the other. Since I have
five cats it can get expensive .

Advantage works faster and lasts longer than Frontline.

Phil

Frontline takes care of fleas AND ticks, advantage doesnt. Do you cats
go outside? Do you have any other animals that could bring in ticks?