Roxy entertains my singing group

Old May 17th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kyla =^. .^=

Default Roxy entertains my singing group

"Winnie"
On May 16, 6:39 pm, "Kyla =^. .^=" :
"Winnie" ...
On May 15, 10:47 pm, bastXXXe...

Last night my choral group had our weekly rehearsal, but the woman who
usually hosts the rehearsals was sick and couldn't be there. So we met
at my place instead.

It was about 95 degrees (35 C) in the apartment, even with the fans
going, so we were all pretty wilted.

That sounds very warm for the Bay Area.

Winnie

It's going to be in the 90's here in Washington State for the next couple
of
days.
I'm wilting too...ice cream anyone?
Hug
Kyla

Really?! I lived in Washington state for 4 years. Don't remember it
ever got that hot.

The past 2 summers the temps have gone into the triple didgets..way too hot.

Here is eastern Ontario, we are at 17-18C, which is around 60s F. I
kept putting off getting the AC ready for the summer, which can get as
hot as the high 30s C oraround 100 F.

That is way too hot for me.
Kyla
--off for a hot nap with Mosey

Winnie

Old May 17th 08, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

kilikini wrote:

She also likes being roughed up a little bit, which is totally
weird. When Allan pets her, he shakes her head, jiggles her butt,
rubs her fur backwards and she just digs her claws in and mews. Not
in a bad way, either! She actually enjoys it. She's an odd one,
that little girl. :~)

Miranda loves being 'beaten up' like that, too. She has a few favourite
places where she goes when she wants to be 'tortured'; the easy chair or
my dining table. She comes and screams at me, then she runs to one of
these places and hunkers down in preparation for the 'onslaught.'

The Singing Roadcat Daniel Mahoney Cat anecdotes 10 September 29th 07 09:30 PM
RPCA Singing to the Cats Magic Mood Jeep© Cat anecdotes 4 September 11th 05 07:19 PM
Roxy (RB) Lois Reay Cat anecdotes 29 March 19th 04 05:47 AM
Pic: Frank singing Marina Cat anecdotes 10 September 24th 03 01:03 AM