It must be Spring

Old March 4th 04, 07:11 PM
Julie Cook

Default It must be Spring

Lacey has been running and jumping and playing with wild abandon lately.
She is such a funny cat whom it appears has an imaginary friend. She
chases her friend and runs from it and sometimes she just stalks her
friend. We aren't sure exactly what her friend looks like but she does
enjoy playing with it. The other night DH glanced over and started
laughing and told me to get the camera. Lacey had run under an area rug
that we have and was hiding from her friend. I have posted some of
those pictures as well as a couple of Selena. Selena was lying on the
table next to my couch just watching me. I managed to get a picture of
that. There are also several black and white photos of our a plant in
our yard with ice and snow - I've been wanting to play with black and
white photography and the snow gave me an opportunity. Selena also
makes a nice B&W subject because of her coloring.

The pictures can be found (hopefully) at

http://tinyurl.com/yudwm

Julie

Old March 4th 04, 09:15 PM
Julie Cook

Karen Chuplis wrote:

SHe has cartoon eyes! Amigo used to get those real round eyes when he was in
play mode. Selena is beautiful as ever.

Karen

Selena says Thank you very much! Its funny how expressive their eyes can
be. Lacey can make you feel loved, guilty, terrified, ect with just her
eyes.

Julie

Old March 4th 04, 10:55 PM
Tanada

Julie Cook wrote:

The pictures can be found (hopefully) at

http://tinyurl.com/yudwm

Beautiful Pictures, Julie. Not only are you an excellent photographer,
but the subjects lend themselves to becoming beautiful pictures.

Pam S.

Old March 4th 04, 11:11 PM

Julie Cook wrote:

Lacey has been running and jumping and playing with wild abandon lately.
She is such a funny cat whom it appears has an imaginary friend. She
chases her friend and runs from it and sometimes she just stalks her
friend. We aren't sure exactly what her friend looks like but she does
enjoy playing with it.

Oh, yes - Licorice has a friend like that. Maybe it's the same friend,
who pays visits to many different cats. In my house, this friend seems
to enjoy the bathroom. I often walk into the bathroom to find Licorice
meatloafing on the floor, facing in the general direction of the litter
box, staring intently. What (or who) does he see in there?

The pictures can be found (hopefully) at
http://tinyurl.com/yudwm

They are both really beautiful cats! I love Lacey's eyes! And Selena
has gorgeous markings. They both look really sweet, very nice photos.

(But what's with that Yahoo site? No "next" links on the photos -
you have to go back to the thumbnails to click on the next pic. Bad
design!!)

Joyce
Old March 5th 04, 02:21 AM
Sherry

Lacy is a *beautiful* cat, such unusual eyes. She even looks like she has a
sly little smile. Selena is a beauty, too. Thanks for sharing those.

Sherry
Old March 5th 04, 02:42 AM
Victor Martinez

Julie Cook wrote:
http://tinyurl.com/yudwm

Such gorgeous kitties!

--
Victor Martinez
Send your spam he

Old March 5th 04, 02:43 AM
badwilson

wrote in message
Julie Cook wrote:

[...]

Aha! That's what it is, an imaginary friend! I'm pretty sure Vino has one.
Every evening, he hangs out in the empty (especially for him) bottom shelf
of a small cabinet we have. He sits in the shelf facing out and intently
stares at the aircon unit which is mounted on the ceiling over the windows.
He stares at it for at least 2-3 hours every night. His friend must live in
the aircon unit, has created a nest or something because we never use that
particular aircon.
About the Yahoo pictures site, it's strange but it happened with someone
else's pictures one time too. I just clicked on slideshow and it went
through them all on it's own.
--
Britta
Check out pictures of Vino at:

Old March 5th 04, 04:11 AM
Sam Nash

"Julie Cook" wrote in message
[...]

Great pix, Julie. Lacey looks quite the imp, while Selena looks regal. And
where's Hobbes?
Sam