Lily and DH

Old January 3rd 06, 06:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Default Lily and DH

DH works out of Boulder, CO (we have a townhouse there) and he comes home
for a week every 3-4 weeks. Lily hasn't quite gotten to know him well yet,
but she's warming up to it. He told me once that she went up to sit on the
top of his tv chair and started to groom his head (he's almost bald). And
last night I was in bed when I heard him say: You brazen hussy! I asked
what's going on and he says she was laying on her back showing him her belt.
Lily has a wide strip of black fur running across her tummy around her whole
body and I call it her belt. I guess she just wanted him to see her tum
fuzz.

Lily's mama

--

Irulan
from the stars we come

Old January 3rd 06, 09:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes

Irulan wrote:
DH works out of Boulder, CO (we have a townhouse there) and he comes home
for a week every 3-4 weeks. Lily hasn't quite gotten to know him well yet,
but she's warming up to it. He told me once that she went up to sit on the
top of his tv chair and started to groom his head (he's almost bald). And
last night I was in bed when I heard him say: You brazen hussy! I asked
what's going on and he says she was laying on her back showing him her belt.
Lily has a wide strip of black fur running across her tummy around her whole
body and I call it her belt. I guess she just wanted him to see her tum
fuzz.

Aaaww, that's sweet.

marina (dot) kurten (at) iki (dot) fi