my cat can count!

Old May 23rd 07, 01:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

Default my cat can count!

Lucy my oldest girl, she waits till she hears the second can open
before she comes running.

yep! she's a counter

Old May 23rd 07, 02:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
barb

They're smart. My Pickles gets 5 Temptations every night. One night I only
pulled out four. You better believe she carried on until I went and got the
5th!

--
Barb
Of course I don't look busy,

Old May 24th 07, 12:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
look at us we're beautiful

On May 23, 7:13 pm, look at us we're beautiful
wrote:
On May 23, 9:51 am, "barb" wrote:

They're smart. My Pickles gets 5 Temptations every night. One night I only
pulled out four. You better believe she carried on until I went and got the
5th!

yeah barb, that's really something

6 really?

that cat sounds intense

haha, I knew them sombitches was going to show up sooner or later