Christmas List

Old November 14th 04, 10:46 PM
Tanada

Christina Websell wrote:

Really? That would be wonderful. You're sure that's okay?

Tweed

Sweetie, a lot of us have been in the receive only department at one
time or another. Some of the receive only people on that list have not
put themselves on it, we put them on it because they need to be cheered
up and we have their addys. So get me your address today and I'll get
you ont the list.

Pam S.

Old November 15th 04, 04:25 AM
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
So email your address to Pam Shirk and get yourself on the Christmas
Card list!

Really? That would be wonderful. You're sure that's okay?

It's OK, Tweed. Really. I would love to send you a Yule card. )

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 16th 04, 09:57 PM
Christina Websell

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
So email your address to Pam Shirk and get yourself on the Christmas
Card list!

Really? That would be wonderful. You're sure that's okay?

It's OK, Tweed. Really. I would love to send you a Yule card. )

Thank you, that would be lovely. Next year I hope I can reciprocate. All
being well, looks like I'll be able to.

Tweed

Old November 17th 04, 03:22 AM
Yowie

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

"Jeanne Hedge" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:59:29 -0000, "Christina Websell"
wrote:

I didn't put my name forward because I'm in a similar situation to

Adrian.
I've been off work sick for nearly a year with the eye ops I've had to
have,
and I too have to avoid any expense that I possibly can. So I knew I
wouldn't be able to send cards abroad from England because of the

postage
costs. I'd like to have joined in.
Perhaps next year, eh? I'll hopefully be back at work in a few weeks.

Tweed

Tweed, there are several people on the list who are "Receive Only" for
various reasons of their own. It's not a big deal.

So email your address to Pam Shirk and get yourself on the Christmas
Card list!

Really? That would be wonderful. You're sure that's okay?

its perfectly OK. Its only a card, after all, and I'm sure that one way or
another you'll find a way of paying hte kindness back, if not to the
specific people who send you cards, then to other people who are in need of
a friendly gesture. Think of it as some of us "paying it forward", so to
speak.

Oh, and you know, if you *really* wanted to repay in cards, then there is
absolutely nothing stopping you from sending seasonally appropriate cards to
one or two people from the list each week throughout the whole year if that
would help ease your mind. But really, its not necessary, after all, its
only a card.

Yowie

Old November 17th 04, 03:24 AM
Marina

Christina Websell wrote:
Thank you, that would be lovely. Next year I hope I can reciprocate. All
being well, looks like I'll be able to.

How is your eye coming along?

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki

Old November 17th 04, 03:29 AM
Yowie

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
So email your address to Pam Shirk and get yourself on the Christmas
Card list!

Really? That would be wonderful. You're sure that's okay?

It's OK, Tweed. Really. I would love to send you a Yule card. )

Thank you, that would be lovely. Next year I hope I can reciprocate. All
being well, looks like I'll be able to.

Just to note that I'd be just as thrilled with a Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Ramadan,
Yule or any other seasonal celebration card as a Christmas card.

Yowie