Christmas List

Old November 19th 04, 07:03 PM
Exocat

Sorry you didn't care for my warped sense of humour (I blame my
medication).
No attempt at terror intended.

I'm a Piscean, one of nature's empaths, and also suffer greatly at the
world's appalling cruelties (Bigley, Hassan, Darfur, you name
it........). Since we've managed to avoid another world war for nearly
60 years, let's hope that we (that is, the human race) can continue to
make progress towards living in peace, and start to spend our gigantic
armaments appropriations on medicines etc. for the 3rd World and
similar life-affirming objectives.

Peace & purrs

Gordon & the TT

--
Feline family viewable at:
http://community.webshots.com/user/exocat

"Christina Websell" wrote in message

It can be a bad thing to be too empathetic. I am suffering quite a
lot of the moment about the murder of Margaret Hussan. I can
imagine it all, and that's bad for me.

And if you disagree I shall
probably have to come up & kill you :-))

Well, I sincerely hope not, Gordon. Even with a smiley that's not
very funny.

Old November 19th 04, 10:03 PM
Christina Websell

"Exocat" wrote in message
.. .
Sorry you didn't care for my warped sense of humour (I blame my
medication).
No attempt at terror intended.

It's okay Gordon, I overreacted, sorry. Was feeling a bit raw a bit raw at
the time.

I'm a Piscean, one of nature's empaths, and also suffer greatly at the
world's appalling cruelties (Bigley, Hassan, Darfur, you name it........).
Since we've managed to avoid another world war for nearly 60 years, let's
hope that we (that is, the human race) can continue to make progress
towards living in peace, and start to spend our gigantic armaments
appropriations on medicines etc. for the 3rd World and similar
life-affirming objectives.

Amen to that.

Tweed

Old November 28th 04, 01:44 AM
Jean Hobbs

Christina, your card is already written in my bundle,
unfortunately I wont be able to send to everyone
because of postage, but it wont be because they
can't send me one back hugs for better times in the future Jean.P.
Christina Websell wrote in message

"Marina" wrote in message
Christina Websell wrote:
So email your address to Pam Shirk and get yourself on the Christmas
Card list!

Really? That would be wonderful. You're sure that's okay?

It's OK, Tweed. Really. I would love to send you a Yule card. )

Thank you, that would be lovely. Next year I hope I can reciprocate. All
being well, looks like I'll be able to.

Tweed