Da Gestbuk

Old November 9th 04, 03:50 AM
Heather

"Carol" wrote in message
om...
"Heather" wrote in message

Teleporter frum Ontario tutchiz down, an owt step a pretty petite wite

wif
grey kitty warin a stunnin royil bloo gown wif gold trim, anna rathur

frayl
older blak kitty warin a tuxedo. Dey pull owt a dollee on witch dey

plays a
hewj vawz wif hunnridz uv wite orkidz tied wif bloo an gold ribbunz.

Dey go tu da entrans tu da ballroom an set abowt der wurk setting up da
gestbuk tabil. Wuns in plays, Kissa playsiz da saym luvlee linin an

lays
kloth dat Laura yewzed last yeer on da taybil an wipez away a teer.

Vinnie
handz hur da elegant gestbuk witch she playsiz on da tabil. A brass
inkwell wif a bloo plume pen is playsed besyd da gestbuk. Da finishing
tutch is a crystil vase wif gold trim, witch howldz a single red rose an

sprig uv rosemary fur rememfrans.

Dey bof stand bak an luk at da taybil wif sad memreez uv Laura, an hope
sheez lukkin down an approovz.

Vinnie an Kissa

TopHat,Lillycat,Snickers, Autumn Rain, Shaina, Frances and Frankie

Hello hello! Welkum!

Kissa pawing da nookummurz a wite orkid tied wif eiffur a gold or bloo
ribbin

Old November 9th 04, 03:51 AM
Heather

Dyna! How nys tu see yu agin! Ize sorree tu heer yur not feelin tu gud.
Datz kwite a komplimint TED gayv yu!

Kissa pawing Dyna a wite orkid tied wif a gold ribbin

"Sylvia M." wrote in message
Dyna limpz in
Sorry gize, Meowmee juzt gotted bak, but I yam unnur da
wether.
I juzt gotted bak home frum Tedz. Dunt effin azk!
Ted'z reeelee tryink tu hewlp.
Hay I haduh sine on mine cayge sayink "Caution' and 'Bites'
!!!
TED sed dat i yam unmanigable.
I neffur hadda komplement lyke dat b-4!!

Dyna, juzt neow sinnin in.

"Heather" wrote in message
[...]

single red rose an a

Old November 9th 04, 04:29 AM
Mlle. Anaïs

On Mon, 8 Nov 2004 16:52:31 -0800, Sylvia M. wrote:

Dyna limpz in
Sorry gize, Meowmee juzt gotted bak, but I yam unnur da
wether.
I juzt gotted bak home frum Tedz. Dunt effin azk!
Ted'z reeelee tryink tu hewlp.
Hay I haduh sine on mine cayge sayink "Caution' and 'Bites'
!!!
TED sed dat i yam unmanigable.
I neffur hadda komplement lyke dat b-4!!

Dyna, juzt neow sinnin in.

Hihi Dyna!

Sorry you iz feelink unwell. Buttid datz kwite sumpfin, dat "unmanigable"!

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs
11/8/2004 11:27:51 PM
anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Old November 9th 04, 04:30 AM
Rebecca

Welcum bak, Dyna! Ize sorree yoo iznt feelin well. Cum hab sum ub dis gud
fud an maybe yool feel betterer. Dere is fudz frum Fluffykitz Catering (at
leest I fingk dere is sum left -- if dere iznt weel make more), an also sum
fudz dat da Fur Conspiracy teleploppitated in -- yoo shud hab seen dat
teleploppitator werk, it wuz amazin!
--
Rebecca

Old November 9th 04, 05:21 PM
Sylvia M.

"Mouse Cat" wrote in message
Sylvia M. wrote:

Dyna limpz in
Sorry gize, Meowmee juzt gotted bak, but I yam unnur da
wether.
I juzt gotted bak home frum Tedz. Dunt effin azk!
Ted'z reeelee tryink tu hewlp.
Hay I haduh sine on mine cayge sayink "Caution' and

'Bites'
!!!
TED sed dat i yam unmanigable.
I neffur hadda komplement lyke dat b-4!!

Dyna, juzt neow sinnin in.

Oh, miss Dyna, I'm so sorry that you aren't feeling well!

Here, come
over here and sit down on this nice comfy pillow, and I'll

bring you a
nice hot nip toddy. Can I get you anything to eat? Can I

rub yourown
beautiful head?

MCat
wanting to do anything he can to help

Yes, MC, I need kumfurtink.
Purrleez rub mine hed, an lik mime eerz...
buttid dunt tutsh mine pawzeez attall.

Dyna, bendin hur nek an pushing hur hed tuu MC

Old November 9th 04, 05:23 PM
Sylvia M.

I shud eet Bekky, buttid i habent bin...wat wud yu suggezt?

Dyna, not likkin hur chopz at da momunt

"Rebecca" wrote in
message
om...