is this normal?

Old February 23rd 04, 11:11 PM
Liz

This is the 4th post in a row that is backing up Lauren for her lying!

Dear Mr. Donald Duck,

Could it be that her lying is only in your and your uncle´s
imagination?
I am terrible with time periods. When I say so many days, weeks or
months, I may very well be off to some extent. It may look like I´m
lying at times but my brain simply isn´t accurate with timing.

Old February 24th 04, 05:38 AM
GAUBSTER2

From: ospam (Yngver)

Really? Here is a precise quote of what she said:
"My memory is not flawless and I could be wrong and I do apologize if I am."

Why don't you provide the rest of her post?? Perhaps it suits your agenda to
take parts of her post out of context, instead? She went on to defend her lies
by stating that since AOL apparently doesn't archive their posts for very long,
she could very well be telling the truth after all. It wasn't contrite or
sincere at all.

see, though, that you are providing her the benefit of the doubt.

Why not? She gave you the benefit of the doubt. That's more than you are
willing to do.

Let's see....she makes up something out of thin air, attributes it to me (it
was a lie) and you call THAT giving me "the benefit of the doubt"??
LOL--that's rich! Interestingly enough, you've taken more time to defend
Lauren than she has.

So get over it already. What's the point of following her around
demanding another apology?

What apology?

The one posted above.

You only posted part of her post--not the whole thing.

You just proved my point.

....and you ignored mine completely.

I'm not the one bringing it up--everyone else is. The point that I KEEP
BRINGING UP IS THAT LAUREN LIED ABOUT ME ON THE ISSUE OF DECLAWING AND I
THINK
I'VE MADE IT CLEAR THAT SHE IS A LIAR.

Yeah, well, maybe no one else cares enough about who said what to get all
worked up about it the way you are.

Well, a lot of people care enough to get their digs in even though they have no
idea what they are talking about!

The point AGAIN is that Lauren lied about me on the issue of declawing. It
has
nothing to do (this time) with Hill's. Get it through your head and quit
trying to confuse the subject. That is, if you can bother reading all of

the
posts.

Better to not read them all than to read them but misinterpret, as you tend
do.

Oh brother! Look, yngver, you seem like a decent enough person. I don't
really have a quarrel with you--however, you are going to the ends of the earth
to defend Lauren's bad behavior. I really have to question why that is? You
took the time to go back and post (only part of) what she said. Yet, you don't
question her at all for making the allegation in the first place (nobody was
even talking about declawing as part of the thread). She was simply trying to
smear me by lying. When I call her out on it and she gives a half-hearted
apology (after several days of me dogging her) and then makes the allegation
AGAIN in the same post (!!), you chastise ME?? She may be a buddy of yours,
but you really need to apply your judgement equally across the board.